[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

So what does everyone think? i have around 17.5k def
Spoiler

considering a Cinderswallow Urn?
Dernière édition par Otomok, le 4 févr. 2019 14:09:24
@hybridboy I took down Uber Elder with this build for the first time. First set of keys ever, down on my last portal. :-) Gotta hand it to this build, it's just wonderful for a filthy casual such as myself.

Just wanted to say thank you!
Hi,
I'm currently following this build, and it looks really cool and safe to play! Beat Shaper and Red Elder no problem, farming high-tier maps is also quite easy.
The only thing that worries me is that for some reason without Anger-leech Watcher's Eye my PoB doesn't show any life leech from damage dealt. Currently I have 0.4% leech from passives + 1.2% from blood rage frenzy charges. I could understand that, as physical dmg life leech probably shouldn't work with Avatar of Fire, however, why it all counts together with Watcher's eye? Is it some sort of a program bug?
Dernière édition par Karpoavel, le 4 févr. 2019 16:29:55
"
Karpoavel a écrit :
Hi,
I'm currently following this build, and it looks really cool and safe to play! Beat Shaper and Red Elder no problem, farming high-tier maps is also quite easy.
The only thing that worries me is that for some reason without Anger-leech Watcher's Eye my PoB doesn't show any life leech from damage dealt. Currently I have 0.4% leech from passives + 1.2% from blood rage frenzy charges. I could understand that, as physical dmg life leech probably shouldn't work with Avatar of Fire, however, why it all counts together with Watcher's eye? Is it some sort of a program bug?

its says fire dmg leeched as life.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

So basically, I leech only for 1.3% of fire damage dealt with Watcher's Eye, while other sources of physical leech damage don't work, right?
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 févr. 2019 17:42:13
"
Karpoavel a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

So basically, I leech only for 1.3% of fire damage dealt with Watcher's Eye, while other sources of physical leech damage don't work, right?

you wont be able to leech from physical damage or any other kind of elemental damage as you can only deal fire damage with the amulet equipped because of the avatar of fire mod. either the vitality or anger mods on the watchers eye will be your primary source of leech.

so blood rage wont work for that as it only leeches from physical damage you deal while blood rage is up, however you cant do any physical damage with xoph's equipped.

there might be another way to get leech. maybe warlords mark is my only other idea, but ive heard there is some other way to get it but i totally forget.

it was confusing to me before i figured it all out. but the upside is you can run any maps with a physical damage reflect mod on it with no penalty to you.
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 févr. 2019 17:52:34
"
idrankyourbeer a écrit :

you wont be able to leech from physical damage or any other kind of elemental damage as you can only deal fire damage with the amulet equipped because of the avatar of fire mod.

so blood rage wont work for that as it only leeches from physical damage you deal while blood rage is up, however you cant do any physical damage with xoph's equipped.

there might be another way to get leech. maybe warlords mark is my only other idea, but ive heard there is some other way to get it but i totally forget.

it was confusing to me before i figured it all out. but the upside is you can run any maps with a physical damage reflect mod on it with no penalty to you.

Oh, got it, thanks!
Still, I think 1.3% additional leech from Watcher's Eye is quite a lot. Unfortunately, I can't afford it just yet, as in Standart it currently costs almost more than the whole other gear combined. But it's good to know you have even more survivability to improve!
"
Karpoavel a écrit :
"
idrankyourbeer a écrit :

you wont be able to leech from physical damage or any other kind of elemental damage as you can only deal fire damage with the amulet equipped because of the avatar of fire mod.

Oh, got it, thanks!
Still, I think 1.3% additional leech from Watcher's Eye is quite a lot. Unfortunately, I can't afford it just yet, as in Standart it currently costs almost more than the whole other gear combined. But it's good to know you have even more survivability to improve!

i hear ya
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 5 févr. 2019 03:20:04
Hi guys, im on standard SSF for a few leagues (no time for poe).

crafted this by accident, and wanted to give MS a go. Loving your build, im only lvl82 atm, red maps are not a problem. Still working on that enchant, and crafting my rings, boots 'n' jewels.

It is difficult to target farm xoph for me. Dont really have access to xoph, and a leech gem. I have a watchers eye with Anger conversion 40%, and opted out of avatar of fire. Also this helps with leech

Am I missing out on a lot of damage this way? PoB doesn't show it actually. I can also use atziri's flask. I'm a bit confused atm, never had an AoF build, so any tips related to the path im taking with this would help.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires