[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
lutja a écrit :
Leveled a new char for this build which was looking so sexy and possibly cheap according the guide, I am now 75, but the cheap way not going to happen everything needed, even for the budget version is minimum 1.5/2 ex, decent jewels are like expensive as fk, helmet with decent rolls costs so much...

If you read this, don't expect to play this build for cheap, even for the budget version, people are camping what you need to get this build working, and everything is overpriced.

I had to post it since, noone did it before me.

New player ? Low curr stacks ? Looking for cheap and strong build ? Do not try this anymore.

Gl hf guys

first of all, 2ex IS budget.

second, people are using this build as a league starter, there is no better test for budget build than this.

also, people want to get perfect gear with min investment so they call the build expensive.

the only "mandatory" items are the sword and the elder helm.
anything else could be replaced with a cheap item until you can upgrade it.

making and gearing characters also take some skill so do your homework and dont blame my build ^^

Making and gearing a fresh char take currencies, not skill.

And no, even the budget version is not cheap when you need a weapon which is about 1ex, a chest which is also one ex, an helmet which is pricey too, no no no, this is not a budget build, yes it is probably for the ppl posting in this thread because they've been playing POE since 2013 but not for poe starters.

Edit: Oh I forgot the 200chaos flask, which is indeed needed for this build.

Please don't get mad about an actual poe starter player telling you that this build is not cheap/budget, even for the cheap way.

thanks
Dernière édition par lutja, le 6 févr. 2019 09:31:57
"
lutja a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
lutja a écrit :
Leveled a new char for this build which was looking so sexy and possibly cheap according the guide, I am now 75, but the cheap way not going to happen everything needed, even for the budget version is minimum 1.5/2 ex, decent jewels are like expensive as fk, helmet with decent rolls costs so much...

If you read this, don't expect to play this build for cheap, even for the budget version, people are camping what you need to get this build working, and everything is overpriced.

I had to post it since, noone did it before me.

New player ? Low curr stacks ? Looking for cheap and strong build ? Do not try this anymore.

Gl hf guys

first of all, 2ex IS budget.

second, people are using this build as a league starter, there is no better test for budget build than this.

also, people want to get perfect gear with min investment so they call the build expensive.

the only "mandatory" items are the sword and the elder helm.
anything else could be replaced with a cheap item until you can upgrade it.

making and gearing characters also take some skill so do your homework and dont blame my build ^^

And no, even the budget version is not cheap when you need a weapon which is about 1ex, a chest which is also one ex, an helmet which is pricey too, no no no, this is not a budget build, yes it is probably for the ppl posting in this thread because they've been playing POE since 2013 but not for poe starters.

Please don't get mad about an actual poe starter player telling you that this build is not cheap/budget, even for the cheap way.

thanks

Dude you are a complete boob. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is my first time EVER playing POE and this was my first league/char and league starter. It is way less expensive than you are trying to make it out to be. A corrupted Grel is like 40c right now, corrupted Kaoms are like 100c. the shield is 1c. tombfist is less than 10c. you can get boots for 20c. the helmet 6L with a decent roll/base is like 50c. Nothing else needed is really that expensive because you can go budget on everything else. You definitely have no idea what you are doing or how to play if you think like 1ex of gear is expensive. Are you still in Act 1? All the gear has gotten much cheaper. Learn how to use poetrade. Also you don't need the flask either. I did all content outside of Uber elder without the flask. I was doing all t16 maps and elder and shaper deathless and facetanking without the flask. The rings are expensive yes but as many have pointed out you can just use a Thiefs torment to get you til late game. You need to learn the game and how builds and items work before you start complaining and criticizing builds. you can farm half the build in like 2 hrs of Sydicate farming. Just sell scarabs and you make nearly an ex in one safehouse. IF you cant even farm syndicate for like 2 hrs for the easiest currency which would literally fund over half the build this game might not be for you.
Deleted.
Dernière édition par Khallach, le 6 févr. 2019 14:40:32
"
michealcell a écrit :
I love this build, THANKS!

I was wondering, on the tree, why didn't you take the two melee damages in the bottom left and then the jewel socket? That provides a chance for loads of extra fire damage, %hp, and attack speed with another jewel.

Also, I've been running a Grelwood Shank with 15% Fortify on hit and it seems to help my facetanking of bosses a decent amount; I can almost facetank all of Phoenix. What's do you think about this vs. your attack speed implicit?

cuz melee damage wont affect the MS balls dmg.

fortify on hit is very useful!
im working on double corruption sword with attack speed + fortify.

"
lutja a écrit :

thanks

you can buy the weapon for like 60c now, you dont have to go with perfect rolls..
same for anything else.

your actual 6L (elder helmet) is also so cheap in league its funny.
with only the elder mods you can get it for few chaos!
and even with a decent life roll its still like 50-60c.

1ex for a chest piece is cheap considering that you get 500 flat life!
that flat life is about 2k life in practice due to the % increase from tree and items.
btw kaoms are 120c now while 1ex=~175c.

so for 2ex total you could probably get started and still do very well at engdame.

the flask is just the topping, not a core item.

there are builds that only the mandatory items for the build to even work worth 5+ ex.

the problem is you mate, not the build.
as you were saying, you are new to the game and thats why you dont understand how cheap this build is.
you need to differentiate between core\mandatory items and QOL\extra dmg items.

and im not mad at all, just trying to explain to you how things work.
if this build was that shitty it wouldnt be so popular :)

"
binkybarnesmywaifu a écrit :
"
lutja a écrit :

thanks

Dude you are a complete boob. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is my first time EVER playing POE and this was my first league/char and league starter. It is way less expensive than you are trying to make it out to be. A corrupted Grel is like 40c right now, corrupted Kaoms are like 100c. the shield is 1c. tombfist is less than 10c. you can get boots for 20c. the helmet 6L with a decent roll/base is like 50c. Nothing else needed is really that expensive because you can go budget on everything else. You definitely have no idea what you are doing or how to play if you think like 1ex of gear is expensive. Are you still in Act 1? All the gear has gotten much cheaper. Learn how to use poetrade. Also you don't need the flask either. I did all content outside of Uber elder without the flask. I was doing all t16 maps and elder and shaper deathless and facetanking without the flask. The rings are expensive yes but as many have pointed out you can just use a Thiefs torment to get you til late game. You need to learn the game and how builds and items work before you start complaining and criticizing builds. you can farm half the build in like 2 hrs of Sydicate farming. Just sell scarabs and you make nearly an ex in one safehouse. IF you cant even farm syndicate for like 2 hrs for the easiest currency which would literally fund over half the build this game might not be for you.

also this ^^
ty.

I didn't realize projectile damage and speed affected the balls, my bad. As for the sword, can I what method you are doing to try and get the double corrupted?
For the helm, is molten strike enchantment an absolute requirement? They are very expensive!
"
michealcell a écrit :
I didn't realize projectile damage and speed affected the balls, my bad. As for the sword, can I what method you are doing to try and get the double corrupted?

only proj dmg affects MS balls.
speed has no effect.

double corruption can be obtained in the corruption chamber from the temple.

"
Silvragon a écrit :
For the helm, is molten strike enchantment an absolute requirement? They are very expensive!

where did i write that its a requirement?
the helmet in the gear section has no enchant.
NVM an ex dropped.
Dernière édition par Khallach, le 6 févr. 2019 15:48:03
Just killed Shaper for the first time :) Really enjoyed this build so far, might even try getting him to lvl100, probably take a while though I'm mostly a casual player.

To those who are saying its an expensive build, you need to keep an eye on good deals, don't just grab the first thing you see. Set up active searches as well when you playing, can snatch good deals sometimes. I got most of my currency from selling stuff and saving up. There is a lot of stuff I can't afford but most of it is in the (nice to have) category to min/max your build but not essential. This build works fine with cheaper gear as well.
Loving this build, makes the game really easy mode.

Question time. I'm pretty satisfied with my gear. My next big upgrade would be a watcher's eye, but I won't be able to afford a multi-mod one anytime soon.
Does it make sense to grab one with a single useful mod for a few exes, to replace a traditional jewel? If so, which mod should I go for?
Which mod would give the biggest DPS upgrade?

Thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires