[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Westwood1121 a écrit :
So looted and 30% this:

Tried the dual wielding, I enjoy it.

Bought another Grelwood because PoB showed it as more DPS. I socketed it, linked it, etc, then vaaled it.

But that one shows a drastic reduction in DPS (2,600) compared to a standard Grelwood. Is that because of the loss of accuracy rating being replaced by the area effect?

You don't want area of effect on a grelwood when it comes to bossfighting; the more aoe you got, the less balls hit the 1 target you're trying to hit. AOE implicit is pretty useful if you're mapping though, makes up for the lost wildfire after the nerf that gave us 25% aoe. But yeah definitely don't use that on bosses, you lose a shitton of dps. You want attack speed, phys or just the regular accuracy; in that order.
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 4 févr. 2019 04:02:15
Loving this build - relatively cheap and did everything except Uber Elder and Atziri at Lvl80. Still using Thief's Torment as LGoH rings are a bit expensive and I don't really see the point as I run through T16 8 mod content and bosses with not much effort and very few deaths - all from lack of attention. Guess two rings would give me more life and then I could fit in a Xoph's ammy. Dual-wielding makes up for my lack of balls - helmet enchant is proving elusive. Next step is to get an Anger leech Watcher's eye but going for Uber Elder soon to farm it / currency myself. Shaper is easy now so Elder should be do-able with current gear with a few deaths.

Congrats again.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sibaroni/characters - Char Sparky_Jugg

"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
"
Westwood1121 a écrit :
So looted and 30% this:

Bought another Grelwood because PoB showed it as more DPS. I socketed it, linked it, etc, then vaaled it.

But that one shows a drastic reduction in DPS (2,600) compared to a standard Grelwood. Is that because of the loss of accuracy rating being replaced by the area effect?

You don't want area of effect on a grelwood when it comes to bossfighting; the more aoe you got, the less balls hit the 1 target you're trying to hit. AOE implicit is pretty useful if you're mapping though, makes up for the lost wildfire after the nerf that gave us 25% aoe. But yeah definitely don't use that on bosses, you lose a shitton of dps. You want attack speed, phys or just the regular accuracy; in that order.

shit now that i read this post, it makes me wonder. i got a wildfire corrupted with 5% increased area of effect implicit. what would be a more ideal implicit to go for when doing harder bosses? 5% increased damage perhaps?

shit i never even gave any consideration about that situation. just got a dying sun with 30% AOE as well and my projectiles spread everywhere. youre right its fun on mapping though
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 févr. 2019 04:57:20
hi, i started the build, and the imgur sheet says that all my gems has to be lv1 with 20 quality, is that right? because the guide itself don't say that...
"
idrankyourbeer a écrit :
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
"
Westwood1121 a écrit :
So looted and 30% this:

shit now that i read this post, it makes me wonder. i got a wildfire corrupted with 5% increased area of effect implicit. what would be a more ideal implicit to go for when doing harder bosses? 5% increased damage perhaps?

shit i never even gave any consideration about that situation. just got a dying sun with 30% AOE as well and my projectiles spread everywhere. youre right its fun on mapping though

5% dmg is probably the best for bosses. I personally have immunity to corrupted blood on my wildfire cuz I don't wanna be bothered with that crap.

Also I'd get the lowest possible roll on a dying sun if I were you, I got myself a 15% bottom roll.
"
Krazykov a écrit :
I feel like my dps is very low, can anyone check out my build and let me know what I'm missing and if there is anything I can do to boost it? any advice is appreciated. On the bright side really happy with the survivability, definitely enjoying that. (Character set to public)

FAQ.

"
idrankyourbeer a écrit :
Spoiler

pretty much my finished build until i can afford a helm with extra projectiles enchant and 30% more elemental damage mod, and a watchers eye with an extra damage mod for anger. neither are going to be cheap.

gonna divine the cinderswallow urn until i get a 3% life and decent mana roll, but ive pretty much went broke today after upgrading a bunch of gear. i had 110 divines a few days ago and then sold them for exalts just to get slightly better tombfist, dying sun and wise oak flasks. 23 more exalts gone just as fast as i could spend it. now im at the point where min/maxing this build is running me through exalts faster than i can make them.

also i took rallying cry instead of portal for a bit of extra damage. didnt know what else to take that could be of any benefit, and its easy to keep up all the time with all my extra mouse buttons. i was almost considering taking war banner just to drop it down on bosses and show them who their daddy is, but the extra mana reserve is cutting it a little too close for my comfort

but great build and easy to play. thanks hybridboy. i was lost on this game until i stumbled upon it. it puts my level 97 sunder jugg to shame. just the amulet and watchers eye fucked me hard without even taking me out to dinner first. it took me over 20 exalts just to get the build started, and ive probably dumped over 4 times more just on upgrades. now i just need a proper helm and watchers eye to get the most out of this build, but with the way RNG, crafting, and uber lab enchanting hates me, im probably going to have to sell a kidney just to come up with the currency needed to buy those 2 items.

NP ^^
well, min-maxing is expensive on any build.

"
Westwood1121 a écrit :
So looted and 30% this:
Spoiler

Spoiler

you lose accuracy, which is also a little bit of attack speed.

"
empty93 a écrit :
hi, i started the build, and the imgur sheet says that all my gems has to be lv1 with 20 quality, is that right? because the guide itself don't say that...

the sheet is for buying the items, lvl1 gems are cheaper.
Speaking of dual wielding, here's an uber with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLm5emRAyU&t=0s

Feels fun knowing you've passed 21m dps, but then you go into delve and get destroyed and remember to respec back to shield xD
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :

5% dmg is probably the best for bosses. I personally have immunity to corrupted blood on my wildfire cuz I don't wanna be bothered with that crap.

Also I'd get the lowest possible roll on a dying sun if I were you, I got myself a 15% bottom roll.

fuck sakes. right after i ponied up enough to upgrade the flask to max aoe they tell me this.

i pretty much went broke upgrading a bunch more of my shit this week. at least my wildfire only set me back one exalt, but after my recent wave of upgrades my currency tab has officially hit rock bottom. pretty soon ill be out on the dark streets of wraeclast panhandling for scrolls of wisdom if this keeps up

well this has been a whole learning experience. i guess i'll just have to get used to always being so god damn poor in this game
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 févr. 2019 08:20:48
This is first time to me for end game. So I managed to kill Red Elder yesterday on first try with only one death (can't dodge his slam). I'm pretty happy with this, that was my fist attempt ever for the Elder.

T16 map, Minotaur (very easy like the guide said), Chimera and Atziri done deathless. I'm still waiting for Phenyx map (I'm a bit worry about him) to drop and I could try the Shaper.

I'm still get one shot somestimes (like Red Elder Slam or Primordial block charged fist, I dodge his boulder attack). I don't know why. I'm about 9k like, all resist cap and a lot of armor (like 20K I think). I would like to not be OS anymore.

I'm feeling a bit stuck with my setting for a while. I have a problem if I want to upgrade my helmet : I had a lot of dext on it and the only solution for drop it is to change my rings too but Thief's Torment give me a lot of res and mana sustention. So if I drop it I should get a jewel with mana on hit and it's a bit expensive. To solve this it will require at least fews exa.

Easy change should be 2 abyss gloves but it's a least 8 exa. Do you see a cheap upgrade what I could do (2 exa-ish) ?
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
Speaking of dual wielding, here's an uber with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLm5emRAyU&t=0s

Feels fun knowing you've passed 21m dps, but then you go into delve and get destroyed and remember to respec back to shield xD

at this point it doesnt make sense to go dual wielding IMO.
you delete the phases so fast that the diff between DW and a shield would be like 0.5 sec.

that amulet tho!

"
Redlighter a écrit :
This is first time to me for end game. So I managed to kill Red Elder yesterday on first try with only one death (can't dodge his slam). I'm pretty happy with this, that was my fist attempt ever for the Elder.

T16 map, Minotaur (very easy like the guide said), Chimera and Atziri done deathless. I'm still waiting for Phenyx map (I'm a bit worry about him) to drop and I could try the Shaper.

I'm still get one shot somestimes (like Red Elder Slam or Primordial block charged fist, I dodge his boulder attack). I don't know why. I'm about 9k like, all resist cap and a lot of armor (like 20K I think). I would like to not be OS anymore.

I'm feeling a bit stuck with my setting for a while. I have a problem if I want to upgrade my helmet : I had a lot of dext on it and the only solution for drop it is to change my rings too but Thief's Torment give me a lot of res and mana sustention. So if I drop it I should get a jewel with mana on hit and it's a bit expensive. To solve this it will require at least fews exa.

Easy change should be 2 abyss gloves but it's a least 8 exa. Do you see a cheap upgrade what I could do (2 exa-ish) ?

check the guide for the "cheap" version, the belt would probably solve your ring problem.
with that belt you could use any rings you want and get tons of res and dex on them.

the downside is: no armor.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 4 févr. 2019 08:43:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires