[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

Would you say the HP build would easility/certainly be able to kill uber elder without much experience?
I.e. many bow builds claims they are uber elder viable, but they require like 50Ex input into DPS to make the fight viable ("kill it fast or die").

Looking to respec my character with approx 10-15ex worth of budget into an uber elder farmer. Do you deem this build viable then?

"
zeldinas a écrit :
Would you say the HP build would easility/certainly be able to kill uber elder without much experience?
I.e. many bow builds claims they are uber elder viable, but they require like 50Ex input into DPS to make the fight viable ("kill it fast or die").

Looking to respec my character with approx 10-15ex worth of budget into an uber elder farmer. Do you deem this build viable then?

With how expensive the build has become i doubt 10-15ex would be enough to gear for uber elder, ppl who have done it had more like a 30-40ex budget counting flask jewel and everything.

It can kill uber elder and its a nice tanky build but im sure there's better uber elder farmer out there for your budget.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
I have been playing this build, and liking it a lot. But i cannot sustain the mana on bosses, even though i 12% warlord mark ring, 2% boot enchant and double clarity eye jewel. Would you mind taking a look to see if i am missing something here?

Currently lvl 91.
Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rumblepie/characters
Dernière édition par Rumblepie, le 3 janv. 2019 15:19:36
"
Rumblepie a écrit :
I have been playing this build, and liking it a lot. But i cannot sustain the mana on bosses, even though i 12% warlord mark ring, 2% boot enchant and double clarity eye jewel. Would you mind taking a look to see if i am missing something here?

Currently lvl 91.
Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rumblepie/characters

your character are private i cannot see them.

But i can already tell you that it can happen at somepoint you just have too many stack to sustain you will need to stop cycloning for 1sec to rebalance your indigon stack.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Let me share a new feedback.

Killed quickly the Mastermind (first try/time).
Killed Uber Elder (First time) I didnt played against Uber Elder in the past leagues and I killed him first time. I just losted two portals for don`t know very well the boss battle.

I`d like to say that is the best char that I played.

Thanks!

"
afonsosp a écrit :
Let me share a new feedback.

Killed quickly the Mastermind (first try/time).
Killed Uber Elder (First time) I didnt played against Uber Elder in the past leagues and I killed him first time. I just losted two portals for don`t know very well the boss battle.

I`d like to say that is the best char that I played.

Thanks!

Gratz on your Uber Elder kill
Hi, thanks for the great guide.
want to check to be able to proc discharge 8x per second, do we need to up our attack speed for cyc to 8x per second as well?
"
slidzster a écrit :
want to check to be able to proc discharge 8x per second, do we need to up our attack speed for cyc to 8x per second as well?

To proc 8x per second with discharge alone you only need 4.5 attack per sec but the optimal setup is arc and discharge so you would need over 8 attack per second and this is nearly impossible to reach on cyclone so just try to get has high attack speed has you can.

Im currently working on a version that use molten strike and can proc 8x discharge and arc per sec.
Dernière édition par philophil, le 7 janv. 2019 22:43:33
Do you have information on why you use overflowing chalice?
"
philophil a écrit :
"
slidzster a écrit :

To proc 8x per second with discharge alone you only need 4.5 attack per sec but the optimal setup is arc and discharge so you would need over 8 attack per second and this is nearly impossible to reach on cyclone so just try to get has high attack speed has you can.

Im currently working on a version that use molten strike and can proc 8x discharge and arc per sec.

Im really interested on this molten version, share with us once you complete :).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires