[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Jonda a écrit :
Im lvl61 at the moment with a 6linked Tabula. Really liking the build so far.

Ive took the mana leech - Spirit Void node to counter the mana problem which I can recommend.

However Im thinking about the AoE gem, is that really a needed gem?
Im thinking Added Fire dmg as can be a good substitute, or maybe even faster attacks for leech and single target damage?

Comments?

Edit: Wondering why not Added Fire Damage is recommended at all, it gives a huge dmg boost?

added fire used to suck when statsticks were usable. but now, it's not that bad. but still, theres other options like ruthless, full life, ele focus
Played build on Delve and managed all content except Uber elder and Aul. Of course for endgame content you need to invest some currency.

Holyphantom now that statsticks are off u think juggernaut is at the same level of damage. In Delve I tried both but chieftain was much much better.

Ty
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Jonda a écrit :

Ive took the mana leech - Spirit Void node to counter the mana problem which I can recommend.

Im thinking Added Fire dmg as can be a good substitute, or maybe even faster attacks for leech and single target damage?

Comments?

Edit: Wondering why not Added Fire Damage is recommended at all, it gives a huge dmg boost?

added fire used to suck when statsticks were usable. but now, it's not that bad. but still, theres other options like ruthless, full life, ele focus

-Hey bro what is the best DPS gem instead of increase AOE?

-Whats the use of having PowerCharge? with Orb of storm? is that manually cast?
cheers
"
Filip1490 a écrit :
Played build on Delve and managed all content except Uber elder and Aul. Of course for endgame content you need to invest some currency.

Holyphantom now that statsticks are off u think juggernaut is at the same level of damage. In Delve I tried both but chieftain was much much better.

Ty

if u want damage, i think onigoroshi chieftain might be best. it has the same dps as having statsticks
"
CruorFRA a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Jonda a écrit :

Comments?

-Hey bro what is the best DPS gem instead of increase AOE?

-Whats the use of having PowerCharge? with Orb of storm? is that manually cast?
cheers

conc effect, ruthless, full life, ele focus, combustion. they all have downsides other than ruthless, but ruthless is the weakest. combustion can be linked to totem.

u can get pc from orb of storms. can be on cwdt if u want
Quick Question, how do I heal myself (except Flask).
I'm pretty new to the game, I just played a few Melee Builds last season (Blade Vortex, Reave, Molten Strike)

And all of them had high life heal per sec or high life per hit.
For example with Thief's Torment.

I'm now around lvl 70 and cant really map because I dont have any self sustain.
Got capped resistance and a lot of life, dps is fine also but there is just no heal. If I drop low I need to run away and wait for flask to do there job
(Which is annoying and takes a lot of time)

Maybe I'll use a Thief's Torment for the moment, but its not used later so how does it work later?

I only finished 2/4 Labs so there is still some heal but I cant really imagine that this will be enough.

If you can sort the mana issues of this build then I may have found another skill we can use which is an aura called aspect of the cat skill which you can get on an equipment that increases our crit strike and attack speed between its two buffs, I'm using it atm and it seems really good. Do you reckon it will be good to use? providing you can get it on a good gear
hi there,

so what's the thing about stat sticks? i am still using one with this build and can't see any disadvantage at all. the tooltip dps is the same and the offensive stats still show that the main hand sword is benefiting from the stats of the off hand sword. (for example "gain 39% of physical damage as fire damage)

can someone explain that to me?

thanks in advance

greetings

"
Zyvex23 a écrit :
Quick Question, how do I heal myself (except Flask).

I only finished 2/4 Labs so there is still some heal but I cant really imagine that this will be enough.

You should try to finish your labs if you can. If you're new, that advice goes for all builds purely from personal experience.

I've been playing awhile and I can't count the number of times my build felt like it was lacking synergy and it wasn't until i finished my labs that the 'ah hah" moment happened.

If you're ever doing a build, you have decent items, you have resistances capped, health in most slots and it still doesn't feel right, its probably labs. those should be top priority with almost every build once you hit endgame.
"
bapre1980 a écrit :
hi there,

so what's the thing about stat sticks? i am still using one with this build and can't see any disadvantage at all. the tooltip dps is the same and the offensive stats still show that the main hand sword is benefiting from the stats of the off hand sword. (for example "gain 39% of physical damage as fire damage)

can someone explain that to me?

thanks in advance

greetings

This is taken from the Betrayal patch notes and explains what changed.

"You can no longer use skills that require a specific weapon if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill. For example, you will no longer be able to use Reave with a dagger and sceptre equipped. This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks.
As a result of this change, Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Shield Charge, Leap Slam, Double Strike, Vaal Double Strike, Reckoning, Ice Crash, Earthquake, Vaal Earthquake, Sunder, Word of Light, Edict of Light, Decree of Light, Commandment of Light, Word of War, Edict of War, Decree of War, Commandment of War, Tectonic Slam, Consecrated Path, Smite, Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Ancestral Warchief are no longer main-hand only."

This means your 'stat stick' will now be used every other hit, so if it has a slow APS you will not be hitting as often, and if your 'stat stick' can't be used by CP then the skill won't work at all

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires