[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hi, im following your guide and I need your help.
Currently Im having trouble even doing T6 and above maps.
Im feeling like i dont do that much damage against rare monsters and bosses, even though I have like 126k tooltip dps.
@hollyphantom-

What is the DPS difference now in 3.5 between dw and 1h sword + shield? I am at the point I need to decide, and would like your opinion!

-Thanks
Hey! I started with your build and wanna ask, what actual top dps 5l and 6l? Thx.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Hey! I started with your build and wanna ask, what actual top dps 5l and 6l? Thx.

depends on setup. best one is combustion on vaal warchief, then 6 link is CP - melee phys - ele atk - conc effect - ele focus - full life

but theres drawbacks to this setup, and u might wanna use ruthless instead.
"
r00l a écrit :
@hollyphantom-

What is the DPS difference now in 3.5 between dw and 1h sword + shield? I am at the point I need to decide, and would like your opinion!

-Thanks

I'm not sure but i wouldnt suggest using shield if u dont have a lycosidae.

Theres a lot of factors taht go into this. I cant just say dual wield is xx% better. But dual wield should be higher DPS with perfect gear.
"
pate_croissant a écrit :
Hi, im following your guide and I need your help.
Currently Im having trouble even doing T6 and above maps.
Im feeling like i dont do that much damage against rare monsters and bosses, even though I have like 126k tooltip dps.

hmm. theres not too much youre doing wrong.

but if that sword had crit chance, and if u had a aztiris promise and lions roar, and a 6link, your dps will be double
Thanks for the response. I am trying to decide if the defensive of the shield would be worth more than the offensive of dual wield
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :

depends on setup. best one is combustion on vaal warchief, then 6 link is CP - melee phys - ele atk - conc effect - ele focus - full life

but theres drawbacks to this setup, and u might wanna use ruthless instead.

kk, thx, also what about Fencing through crit in tree?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
What's the best 6l setup for oni right now?

What's the best ways to get more damage? I feel like my damage should be much higher than it currently is. I mean I can melt bosses when I use the vaal totems and damage overall isn't bad at all but someone posted their equips and said they had 400k damage when my tool tip is only 96k.

I have 352 pDPS sword which seems pretty good and decent jewels. Am I doing something wrong? I know I could swap out INC aoe and combustion for higher DPS gems but will it make that much of a difference?

I know I could also upgrade ammy/rings for some better damage stats but I just don't see how that person has 400k DPS with those equips while with mine I only get 96k.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires