[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Lòrian a écrit :
im a total noob and im between choosing your build and this ngahamu version: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338

Would you say that there isnt that much of a difference in terms of survivability and dps?

not much difference when ur below lv 70

but my build will have much more DPS after that, because that is when the crit starts to scale

How do you get the 100% fire conversion?
I got the 50% on the ascendancy but where is the other 50% ?

thanks bro
"
opel65 a écrit :
Hi, I have a question

Do I stack purely phys damage?
As in do I try to get a pure phys weapons as well as phys dmg on my rings gloves etc? Or is ele dmg just as good? ty

use a phys weapon, get added phys on items, and ele attack %.
"
CruorFRA a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Lòrian a écrit :
im a total noob and im between choosing your build and this ngahamu version: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338

Would you say that there isnt that much of a difference in terms of survivability and dps?

not much difference when ur below lv 70

but my build will have much more DPS after that, because that is when the crit starts to scale

How do you get the 100% fire conversion?
I got the 50% on the ascendancy but where is the other 50% ?

thanks bro

on the CP gem
"
FeelTheFury a écrit :
I'm using your build in Betrayal, and as predicted, Lycosidae shield price is a little bit too much, and I was thinking of a suitable substitute, a cheaper one...

What would you say about Chernobog's Pillar? 25% phys dmg converted to fire, 25% chance to curse with enfeeble, high armor stat, high HP stat, added fire damage to attacks... I would have to get high accuracy rolls on my rings, but maybe it could work... What do you think? Would it be too bad?

its an option. i'd still rather do dual wield for the speed
I dont see how mana in sustained on single-target? You can't always run an Elreon ring :p

I have the mana node but it's far from enough. My CP is only 4-linked so far(lvl 52), so more links will make it unbearable.

So then we have thief's torment right? It just feels weird, more dps= more mana leeched, so it won't be a problem later?

I can't see that you had any mana reducing rings during your levelling in the setup..
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 8 déc. 2018 20:14:22
"
weppe1337 a écrit :
I dont see how mana in sustained on single-target? You can't always run an Elreon ring :p

I have the mana node but it's far from enough. My CP is only 4-linked so far(lvl 52), so more links will make it unbearable.

So then we have thief's torment right? It just feels weird, more dps= more mana leeched, so it won't be a problem later?

I can't see that you had any mana reducing rings during your levelling in the setup..

you'll need a mana flask until u have enough dps. like lv70

make sure the flasks are updated, and make them magic
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 9 déc. 2018 00:11:43
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
weppe1337 a écrit :

you'll need a mana flask until u have enough dps. like lv70

make sure the flasks are updated, and make them magic

Im not a fan of Increase Area Of Effect,
Anything else to focus DPS for the 6L?

ty
Im lvl61 at the moment with a 6linked Tabula. Really liking the build so far.

Ive took the mana leech - Spirit Void node to counter the mana problem which I can recommend.

However Im thinking about the AoE gem, is that really a needed gem?
Im thinking Added Fire dmg as can be a good substitute, or maybe even faster attacks for leech and single target damage?

Comments?

Edit: Wondering why not Added Fire Damage is recommended at all, it gives a huge dmg boost?
Dernière édition par Jonda, le 9 déc. 2018 07:24:02
I don't understand which tree I need to follow :s

LV ~90 Tree with a SHIELD with Uber Lab done

LV ~90 Tree with an ONI-GOROSHI with Uber Lab done

LV ~90 Tree with a TWO-HAND WEAPON with Uber Lab done

LV ~40 Tree with Normal Lab done

LV ~60 Tree DUAL-WIELD with Cruel Lab done

LV ~80 Tree DUAL-WIELD with Merc Lab done

LV 91 Tree DUAL-WIELD with Uber Lab done

Why there are so much different tree?
"
Castiel343 a écrit :
I don't understand which tree I need to follow :s

LV ~90 Tree with a SHIELD with Uber Lab done

LV ~90 Tree with an ONI-GOROSHI with Uber Lab done

LV ~90 Tree with a TWO-HAND WEAPON with Uber Lab done

LV ~40 Tree with Normal Lab done

LV ~60 Tree DUAL-WIELD with Cruel Lab done

LV ~80 Tree DUAL-WIELD with Merc Lab done

LV 91 Tree DUAL-WIELD with Uber Lab done

Why there are so much different tree?

cuz u can do the build with dual wield, onigoroshi, two hand terminus, or lycosidae shield. it just depends on preference and budget.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires