[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

hey hey

build looks awesome never used this skill would my swords and rings/amulet get full advantage of the build?

also if so what shield should i be using?

thanks for any feedback

This is taken from the Betrayal patch notes and explains what changed.

"You can no longer use skills that require a specific weapon if you are dual-wielding and one of your equipped weapons is unsuitable for that skill. For example, you will no longer be able to use Reave with a dagger and sceptre equipped. This change means that the popular "stat-stick" strategies will no longer work for attacks.
As a result of this change, Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Shield Charge, Leap Slam, Double Strike, Vaal Double Strike, Reckoning, Ice Crash, Earthquake, Vaal Earthquake, Sunder, Word of Light, Edict of Light, Decree of Light, Commandment of Light, Word of War, Edict of War, Decree of War, Commandment of War, Tectonic Slam, Consecrated Path, Smite, Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Ancestral Warchief are no longer main-hand only."

This means your 'stat stick' will now be used every other hit, so if it has a slow APS you will not be hitting as often, and if your 'stat stick' can't be used by CP then the skill won't work at all [/quote]

i understand, that every second hit will be from the off hand weapon. it is also a sword and has high aps. so there is no real disadvantage. the only thing is, that pdps of this sword is around 80 or so.

what i thought was, that the attack (or the main hand sword hit) would not anymore benefit from the stats of the off hand sword (stat stick).
the (for example "gain #% of phys as fire) from the off hand sword (stat stick) still applies to the main hand attack. and if that is, where is the disadvantage of stat sticks?

am i right that a stat stick is only "bad" now, if it was a weapon which couldn't be used by the attack?

thanks

greetings
"
Summerhood a écrit :
hey hey

build looks awesome never used this skill would my swords and rings/amulet get full advantage of the build?

also if so what shield should i be using?

thanks for any feedback

nice. since you have a ton of accuracy, dont use a lyco. you should dual wield swords. If you have currency, get a high pdps crit sword with 40% phys as fire.
"
Zyvex23 a écrit :
Quick Question, how do I heal myself (except Flask).
I'm pretty new to the game, I just played a few Melee Builds last season (Blade Vortex, Reave, Molten Strike)

And all of them had high life heal per sec or high life per hit.
For example with Thief's Torment.

I'm now around lvl 70 and cant really map because I dont have any self sustain.
Got capped resistance and a lot of life, dps is fine also but there is just no heal. If I drop low I need to run away and wait for flask to do there job
(Which is annoying and takes a lot of time)

Maybe I'll use a Thief's Torment for the moment, but its not used later so how does it work later?

I only finished 2/4 Labs so there is still some heal but I cant really imagine that this will be enough.

your character is set to private so i cant see what u did. you heal mainly through leeching, but also from life regen too. Definitely dont use a thiefs. it will suck with this build.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 10 déc. 2018 08:54:53
Can anyone tell me why we don't use Ahn's Might Midnight Blade until we can afford a high cost rare? It appears to be perfect for this build with high pDPS, crit, aoe.
"
Roblem a écrit :
Can anyone tell me why we don't use Ahn's Might Midnight Blade until we can afford a high cost rare? It appears to be perfect for this build with high pDPS, crit, aoe.

Yea thats actually a pretty good option. But I'd never use it personally just because it is slow.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Zyvex23 a écrit :
Quick Question, how do I heal myself (except Flask).
I'm pretty new to the game, I just played a few Melee Builds last season (Blade Vortex, Reave, Molten Strike)

And all of them had high life heal per sec or high life per hit.
For example with Thief's Torment.

I'm now around lvl 70 and cant really map because I dont have any self sustain.
Got capped resistance and a lot of life, dps is fine also but there is just no heal. If I drop low I need to run away and wait for flask to do there job
(Which is annoying and takes a lot of time)

Maybe I'll use a Thief's Torment for the moment, but its not used later so how does it work later?

I only finished 2/4 Labs so there is still some heal but I cant really imagine that this will be enough.

your character is set to private so i cant see what u did. you heal mainly through leeching, but also from life regen too. Definitely dont use a thiefs. it will suck with this build.

Changed my privacy now, sorry.

I am using Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet for now cause all my rares I got so far were s*it, I'll change this later.
Than I skilled more nodes into life leech and some jewels with leech, now my heal is fine. I will change all this later when I need more crit, but for now it feels that this heal helps me more than more crit.
One more question, will my percent life leech also heal more when I crit? Or does it not scale with critical hits?
So I got my hands ahold of an Oni Pretty Early this League And Currently its going pretty well its not nearly as slow as I expected it to be with CP

Currently I'm playing around with some unique's experimenting a bit
oskarms are great so far not the biggest fan of tombfists but since i mostly one tap groups of mobs the power charge generation isn't all that consistent

Capping resists should be fairly easy so it leaves a lot to play with in terms of unique's ill leave another post when i've min maxed my gear and my findings
Hi there,

Gotta say this is the most fun build I've played for a long time. reaching low 60s and seem to be dying a lot. And my pots seem forever to fill up when i'm low on health.So working on capping my resists and getting cruel labs done soon.

In regards to Dual wield vs Onigoroshi, which is is favourable? If going via Onigoroshi, is the build more squishy?

What chest would you recommend if i decide to go the Onigoroshi way?

Thanks.

Your build rocks, I'm playing it in Betrayal league, level 82. Very good for farming Uber lab, smooth full keys runs, Argus dead in less than 3 seconds. Cleaned Atziri as well, although last boss can get dicey, because consecrated path makes hard to see all the mines. All of that using a tabula rasa.

I had to so some adjustments to the passive skill tree, though. I needed at least +30 dex and +30 int from the passive skill tree, but will try to work around that with items when I have the chance. Mana was an issue too, had to get rings with mana leech and mana leech suffix on diamond flask.

Awesome clear speed, easy to farm and easy to equip. Getting 400k DPS with 4 attack per second with low end gear, I've spent less than 50c, all farmed with this very build, as it was my pick for league start.

Congrats on the fun and efficient build!

Spoiler
My current items, all farmed, craft or bought (spent less than 50c)

ARMOR

JEWELLERY

WEAPONS

FLASKs

Dernière édition par FeelTheFury, le 10 déc. 2018 20:53:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires