[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I updated the trade links for the sword and jewel.

The jewel search is pretty complicating so i hope it helps!!
Thanks a lot for this build, I'll give it a try to start the League.

I'll try to go dual-wield.
For the endgame build, should I consider other weapons than sword? Mace, axes?
Or are swords the best choice?

Thanks for your answer and have a nice League!
"
12d8 a écrit :
Thanks a lot for this build, I'll give it a try to start the League.

I'll try to go dual-wield.
For the endgame build, should I consider other weapons than sword? Mace, axes?
Or are swords the best choice?

Thanks for your answer and have a nice League!

sword is the only option if ur gonna go crit.
Hey,

any chance u gonna make a 2 handed skill tree? Or can someone give me maybe some pointers if its gonna be drastically different?
Thanks in advance!
"
Bibolol a écrit :
Hey,

any chance u gonna make a 2 handed skill tree? Or can someone give me maybe some pointers if its gonna be drastically different?
Thanks in advance!

i added it
Chieftain still worth going now that we don't use a stat stick?
Dernière édition par Swag_Master_Alan, le 7 déc. 2018 22:08:06
im a total noob and im between choosing your build and this ngahamu version: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338

Would you say that there isnt that much of a difference in terms of survivability and dps?

"
Lòrian a écrit :
im a total noob and im between choosing your build and this ngahamu version: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338

Would you say that there isnt that much of a difference in terms of survivability and dps?

not much difference when ur below lv 70

but my build will have much more DPS after that, because that is when the crit starts to scale
I'm using your build in Betrayal, and as predicted, Lycosidae shield price is a little bit too much, and I was thinking of a suitable substitute, a cheaper one...

What would you say about Chernobog's Pillar? 25% phys dmg converted to fire, 25% chance to curse with enfeeble, high armor stat, high HP stat, added fire damage to attacks... I would have to get high accuracy rolls on my rings, but maybe it could work... What do you think? Would it be too bad?
Hi, I have a question

Do I stack purely phys damage?
As in do I try to get a pure phys weapons as well as phys dmg on my rings gloves etc? Or is ele dmg just as good? ty
IGN: Mperor

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires