[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Falcon_Power a écrit :
"
PrinceOfPower a écrit :
So, i played a bit in PoB and managed to get 11milion shaper dmg with this setup :)). I replaced Ruthles with Rage support and got Berserk instead of self cast elemental weakness. I got the prismatic jewel with Hatred mod too, cant link it tho. The build feels soo good, you have crazy amount of attack speed and when you activate berserk you just melt the boss or metamorph. Plus, berserk give 15% less damage taken which is huge.

we cant use berserk we dont have Rage... just tried it lol, we would need rage support

In his setup he replaced Ruthless with Rage Support. See his second sentence.
"
Falcon_Power a écrit :
"
PrinceOfPower a écrit :
So, i played a bit in PoB and managed to get 11milion shaper dmg with this setup :)). I replaced Ruthles with Rage support and got Berserk instead of self cast elemental weakness. I got the prismatic jewel with Hatred mod too, cant link it tho. The build feels soo good, you have crazy amount of attack speed and when you activate berserk you just melt the boss or metamorph. Plus, berserk give 15% less damage taken which is huge.

we cant use berserk we dont have Rage... just tried it lol, we would need rage support

I know we need rage support, look into my setup on loreweave :)). As i said, i replaced Ruthless with Rage Support
Hi all,

I feel like I'm doing pretty good so far - level 76 and doing well on starting maps. However, I feel lost with proper gems and skills/supports.

Can someone please help me with what I should be looking for in slots on gear and then which gems to use exactly?

I appreciate the support.
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
Hi all,

I feel like I'm doing pretty good so far - level 76 and doing well on starting maps. However, I feel lost with proper gems and skills/supports.

Can someone please help me with what I should be looking for in slots on gear and then which gems to use exactly?

Go to the first post in this thread, scroll down and click on the "Skills" section. Once that opens up, you will see a descriptions of all the various skills and supports.

In looking at your gear, the first thing I would do would be to put 4 linked sockets on your glove and start building the key defensive set up of:

CWDT(1) - Enfeeble (5) - Frost Bomb(10) - Summon Holy Relic (10)
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
Hi all,

Go to the first post in this thread, scroll down and click on the "Skills" section. Once that opens up, you will see a descriptions of all the various skills and supports.

In looking at your gear, the first thing I would do would be to put 4 linked sockets on your glove and start building the key defensive set up of:

Thanks - I really appreciate the support you provide in this thread. Been following your responses for a couple days.

I am considering getting Hrimburn, so should I just look for one with the right sockets?
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
"
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
Hi all,

Thanks - I really appreciate the support you provide in this thread. Been following your responses for a couple days.

I am considering getting Hrimburn, so should I just look for one with the right sockets?

you can if you want but it is easy enough to make the sockets and colors right at your crafting bench in your hideout (if you have enough chromatic and jeweler orbs saved up). It is up to you, do what is easiest/cheapest.
"

you can if you want but it is easy enough to make the sockets and colors right at your crafting bench in your hideout (if you have enough chromatic and jeweler orbs saved up). It is up to you, do what is easiest/cheapest.

Thanks. Why do we not want these at max level?
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
"

I don't understand your question. You always want everything maxed if you can afford it.

I was just saying you can do the sockets and colors by yourself if you prefer.
how do you 2 white socket your armor? I dont wanna ruin my 6L because i didnt choose the right crafting option!

thanks!
"
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
"

I don't understand your question. You always want everything maxed if you can afford it.

I was just saying you can do the sockets and colors by yourself if you prefer.
\

Why do we specify enfeeble at 5, CDWT at 1, frostbomb at 10, etc?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires