[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Scoot03 a écrit :
Hey guys, its me again ahah. I've upgrade a bit my gear.

I bought this ring for 10c. Can someone tell me if this was the deal of the day or if i need to upgrade it ?

Rarity: Rare
Behemoth Gyre
Ruby Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+23% to Fire Resistance (implicit)
--------
Adds 8 to 17 Cold Damage to Attacks
11% increased Global Accuracy Rating
+78 to maximum Life
16% increased Rarity of Items found
+32% to Fire Resistance
5% increased Light Radius
47% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken
--------
Shaper Item

If the Fire resist matches your builds needs, that ring should last you well into end game if you desire.
One of your pros for the build is fast movement speed, but you recommend Kaom's Roots, am I missing something for movement speed?
"
cdennis170 a écrit :
One of your pros for the build is fast movement speed, but you recommend Kaom's Roots, am I missing something for movement speed?

Kaom‘s Roots are one option for botts but I ment the movement speed leap slamming arround.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
So, i played a bit in PoB and managed to get 11milion shaper dmg with this setup :)). I replaced Ruthles with Rage support and got Berserk instead of self cast elemental weakness. I got the prismatic jewel with Hatred mod too, cant link it tho. The build feels soo good, you have crazy amount of attack speed and when you activate berserk you just melt the boss or metamorph. Plus, berserk give 15% less damage taken which is huge.

Dernière édition par PrinceOfPower, le 29 déc. 2019 07:10:13
Silly question, but when gear says “adds X to Y <type> damage to attacks,” does that get treated like being added to each swing(like weapon local mods) before being scaled up by ice crash and other passives/globals? Or is it after ice crash hits this gets added? (Lots less damage this way)

There are other mods that just say “adds X damage” (not to anything); do they just do the same thing for either attacks or spells, or is there something else to them?

Thanks!
"
Werdna76 a écrit :
Silly question, but when gear says “adds X to Y <type> damage to attacks,” does that get treated like being added to each swing(like weapon local mods) before being scaled up by ice crash and other passives/globals? Or is it after ice crash hits this gets added? (Lots less damage this way)

There are other mods that just say “adds X damage” (not to anything); do they just do the same thing for either attacks or spells, or is there something else to them?

Thanks!

I've just been wondering exactly the same question yesterday. What I understand is:

- adds #-# to is flat ==> means is adds to the weapon attacks (local) in this case

- %more/%less is multiplicative ==> means you multiply by (1+%) then multiply all the affixes and then multiply the result by the flat damage

- %increased/%reduced is additive ==> adds all the % then adds 1 and then multiply by the flat.

I hope I am correct and can be helpful.
"
Scoot03 a écrit :
"
Werdna76 a écrit :

Thanks!

I've just been wondering exactly the same question yesterday. What I understand is:

- adds #-# to is flat ==> means is adds to the weapon attacks (local) in this case

- %more/%less is multiplicative ==> means you multiply by (1+%) then multiply all the affixes and then multiply the result by the flat damage

- %increased/%reduced is additive ==> adds all the % then adds 1 and then multiply by the flat.

I hope I am correct and can be helpful.

Thanks. Hope you are right. So that means if base physical dmg from Doryani’s is about 210 for a decent weapon, initially adding 21 physical (or cold) will roughly increase damage by 10%. But with Herald adding phys, Mark Of elder adding cold, percentage more adjustments keep getting lower. But these added flat dmg mods kinda give “more” damage because they go into weapon stats and get scaled by everything. I guess the trick is finding the right breakpoints to know when added # damage is better or worse than added % dmg <area dmg, elemental dmg, cold dmg, crit chance, crit mult, etc.>

For example, 30% more is great and all, but if the base dmg being scaled up is only 100, for example, adding 40 cold beats 30% more at that moment. So for end game fine tuning I’m sweating it a little bit with respect to awakened added cold gem, vise abyssal jewel, and possible ring mods.
"
PrinceOfPower a écrit :
So, i played a bit in PoB and managed to get 11milion shaper dmg with this setup :)). I replaced Ruthles with Rage support and got Berserk instead of self cast elemental weakness. I got the prismatic jewel with Hatred mod too, cant link it tho. The build feels soo good, you have crazy amount of attack speed and when you activate berserk you just melt the boss or metamorph. Plus, berserk give 15% less damage taken which is huge.

Very interesting.

When fighting a metamorph, do you have to wait for rage meter to get to a certain level before casting beserk?
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
PrinceOfPower a écrit :

Very interesting.

When fighting a metamorph, do you have to wait for rage meter to get to a certain level before casting beserk?

You have to wait until at least 5 rage ( you get 1 rage every 0.4seconds, so you have to wait 2 seconds at least. I use it at 10-15 rage usually )
"
PrinceOfPower a écrit :

we cant use berserk we dont have Rage... just tried it lol, we would need rage support

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires