[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
PrinceOfPower a écrit :
how about dropping herald of purity for summon skitterbots when using the pandemonius? shocked enemies takes nearly double damage so we lose that damage if we dont use yoke

That is a really interesting idea.

Shock is what makes the Yoke work well. If you can get shock into the Pandamonius setup, the damage would really spike.

Skitterbots do reserve 10% more mana than HOP does though so one might need a high level enlighten to make it all work maybe. I would have to play with POB to see.

If you try this set up, let us know.

lvl2 enlighten is enough. Damage is not as great as yoke setup, but it gets you more defence ( in PoB i lost ~600k shaper dps, from 7,2 milion to 6,6 with everything up, but i kinda have maxed out gear ). But if you are using Pandemonius it's a must to use skitterbots too. Average damage is greater when using skitterbots, because the boss is 100% shocked. When you dont use skitterbots you rely on that little chance to shock to get that bonus damage.

However,i have no problem face tanking t16 metamorphs or elderslayers. I was very close to kill sirus but the tornados blocked my way so i had nowhere to go away from the entrance, so i lost all 4 remaining portal due to the fact that i had no way to get past the tornados and reach sirus. I had no problem tanking even sirus attacks, it hits hard but not deadly.

Dernière édition par PrinceOfPower, le 28 déc. 2019 14:23:53
"
azuazu a écrit :
Can we use a soultaker offhand on this ? and get more buffs?

Soultaker is an axe. The passive tree is built around maces/scepters so I think you will miss out on a ton of synergy.

Also, if you are thinking about using it as an old fashioned stat stick, POE no longer supports that methodology.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255049
what's the best catalyst to add to Yoke?
"
Falcon_Power a écrit :

I just asked this same question on reddit. I will post the suggestions when they come in.

As a side question, are you seeing any stats change when you add the catalysts on anything? I have added 6% attack modifiers to my Mark of Elder ring and have not seen DPS change at all.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 28 déc. 2019 15:48:33
"
Falcon_Power a écrit :

Imo Bludgeon Blitz if you don't have it in your tree. Otherwise I would recommend Primeval Force. Both are quite cheap.
"
saif3r a écrit :
"
Falcon_Power a écrit :

Imo Bludgeon Blitz if you don't have it in your tree. Otherwise I would recommend Primeval Force. Both are quite cheap.

he is asking about Catalysts not anointment's.
"
Falcon_Power a écrit :

after some people responded on reddit it looks like only the catalyst for resists is recommended.

If you have your resists already easily capped, it probably is not worth wasting any currency on this item for quality.
With Yoke equipped atm, should I use those Hrimburn i got now or Hrimsorrow with Vulnerability on hit i just corrupted? Seems like we don't real any phys damage anymore so guess that curse is useless.

Dernière édition par saif3r, le 28 déc. 2019 17:57:27
"
saif3r a écrit :
With Yoke equipped atm, should I use those Hrimburn i got now or Hrimsorrow with Vulnerability on hit i just corrupted? Seems like we don't real any phys damage anymore so guess that curse is useless.

you thought through it correctly. Go with Hrimburn as Vulnerability is meaningless to our build.

Hey guys, its me again ahah. I've upgrade a bit my gear.

I bought this ring for 10c. Can someone tell me if this was the deal of the day or if i need to upgrade it ?

Rarity: Rare
Behemoth Gyre
Ruby Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+23% to Fire Resistance (implicit)
--------
Adds 8 to 17 Cold Damage to Attacks