[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

CWDT can only support gems of a specific lvl. frost bomb lvl 10 is max when comparing lvl requirements with CWDT
"
Falcon_Power a écrit :
how do you 2 white socket your armor? I dont wanna ruin my 6L because i didnt choose the right crafting option!

thanks!

With Vorici crafting bench. You need to have Vorici in Research safehouse when you run it
"
Darshek78 a écrit :
CWDT can only support gems of a specific lvl. frost bomb lvl 10 is max when comparing lvl requirements with CWDT

Sorry I do not understand. What happens if I level the gems higher?
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
"
Darshek78 a écrit :

Sorry I do not understand. What happens if I level the gems higher?

CWDT triggers based on amount of damage you take. You want to trigger all of these on the least damage possible which is CWDT at level 1, which is the smallest amount of damage.

The other skills are the highest levels they are allowed when CWDT at level 1 will trigger at.

If you over level the other gems, CWDT will not cast them when it is at level 1.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 29 déc. 2019 18:49:34
Can we do better on gloves/cold conversion? Even with corrupting hrim to curse on hit, the gloves are pretty weak.

I noticed on PoE Ninja Builds that BetForWhat has nice spiked gloves that convert 25% and a watchers eye that converts over 25% when using hatred. That gets him to 100% converted to cold and provides a lot of life/dmg upgrades on the gloves.

Anyone have any other tricks to up conversion without using hrim sorrow/burn? Maybe for later game min-max
Hello im looking to play a melee build that can comfortably farm t16 maps and conquerors ive got about an 18ex budget and am wondering if that would be possible with this build thank you for any and all replies. :)
"
gramcraker1 a écrit :
Hello im looking to play a melee build that can comfortably farm t16 maps and conquerors ive got about an 18ex budget and am wondering if that would be possible with this build thank you for any and all replies. :)

18 ex will get you a very nice build.

I am comfortable doing t13 level maps, metamorphs and conquerors (I won't attempt Sirus since it is a lost cause with my low skill level) at about an 8ex cost right now.
Andy:

Can you point me into the next direction? I've fixed up my stuff from earlier. I am 5 bars from 80 and will be able to get some rings and annointments.
"
GoochSmooch a écrit :
Andy:

Can you point me into the next direction? I've fixed up my stuff from earlier. I am 5 bars from 80 and will be able to get some rings and annointments.

Looks much better now! Great job.

Here are your next steps to consider.

1) you have to get all resists to 75 or you are going to die fast in end game. Make sure cold is your highest uncappee resist if you keep using Wise Oak

2) You have a negative life regen. I can't from a quick glance figure out why this is happening. You appear to have taken all the correct nodes to sustain Bloodrage. I think it might be your abyssus helmet. That helmet is not really recommended for this build outside of a few encounters. You may want to look into a helmet that will help life and resists and get your life regen positive again when using blood rage.

3) After you fix the two issues above, you should save up for Mark of the Elder Ring and a shaper ring to pair with it.
Hi, i really like this build. Im currently lvl 90 and mapping goes quite well, but on some t14-t16 Map Bosses or metamorphs i die nearly instantly, someone has an advice to improve my current setup?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires