[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Dunno, you mean this "(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline"? Why is this better instead of regen? It almost doubled ES regen jumped from 590 to 902 ES regen per sec. Keep in mind my ES max is still low only 10.5k.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator a écrit :
Dunno, you mean this "(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline"? Why is this better instead of regen? It almost doubled ES regen jumped from 590 to 902 ES regen per sec. Keep in mind my ES max is still low only 10.5k.

That is the best mod after clarity/es one. It effectively grants (20-30%) MORE leech and regen, which is super good on most builds. Of course, flat regen is still very nice and mana leech from wrath is a very nice quality of life mod.
Added videos section with only shaper run right now, but will add more in the future. It's just to show what this build is capable of.

edit: added chimera run as well
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 1 août 2018 14:32:45
would this work with reave?
right now, I have a DPS of about 400k on the shaper. Pob shows me - if I find good clothes, If will have 20/20 stones, an amulet and so on, my dps will be 1kк. you have 1.7кк. What am I doing wrong? My profile open, you can upload my profile in Pob
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
Dernière édition par Santa_Desert, le 1 août 2018 17:42:22
"
Santa_Desert a écrit :
right now, I have a DPS of about 400k on the shaper. Pob shows me - if I find good clothes, If will have 20/20 stones, an amulet and so on, my dps will be 1kк. you have 1.7кк. What am I doing wrong? My profile open, you can upload my profile in Pob

It's all about min maxing. corruptions on items give a lot, jewels with int + es + possibly lightning damage, more int on items and so on. I can say that every jewel is important and can boost your dmg dramatically.

"
would this work with reave?

Of course

edit: my PoB shows me over 1m dps with reave
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 2 août 2018 06:37:48
finally got a lightpoacher with molten strike x3.

So now we switch out the lightning penetration for point blank?

I have enough resists to run herald of thunder or herald of ash losing the poe (purity of elements :P)
which one would you recommend. I am leaning towards thunder just because we don't do alot of phys damage as it is- so theres very little to convert to extra fire damage.
Not to mention alittle les mana reserved with herald :P
"
finally got a lightpoacher with molten strike x3.

So now we switch out the lightning penetration for point blank?

I have enough resists to run herald of thunder or herald of ash losing the poe (purity of elements :P)
which one would you recommend. I am leaning towards thunder just because we don't do alot of phys damage as it is- so theres very little to convert to extra fire damage.
Not to mention alittle les mana reserved with herald :P

Yep, point blank will give you the highest damage multiplier. Also herald of thunder is the best, but it still doesn't do much. If i were you, i'd take vitality :p
Any idea what I can improve? Rings for me are the hardest to figure out because there are so many options. I'm still pretty new so I have a difficult time sorting through POE trade to find the right things.

Only got 9.9k ES, and I have no idea how to work POB I tried but can't get my dps to work. I've been messing around with wild strike for clearing but obviously Blade flurry is the best for bosses.

Dernière édition par Trenmonster, le 2 août 2018 21:39:03
"
Trenmonster a écrit :
Any idea what I can improve? Rings for me are the hardest to figure out because there are so many options. I'm still pretty new so I have a difficult time sorting through POE trade to find the right things.

Only got 9.9k ES, and I have no idea how to work POB I tried but can't get my dps to work. I've been messing around with wild strike for clearing but obviously Blade flurry is the best for bosses.

jewels, more int on your items (and es), wed on rings, % int damage amulet - these will be the most important upgrades for you now

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires