[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Thank you for the very nice and detailed guide - the build looks pretty amazing.

I am going to test it in the flashback event - hope I have enough time to aquire this level of gear.

I just wanted to point out one thing which you may consider trying out. You stated that your build can't do elemental reflect maps as a downside. Actually their is a way you can do them if you consider gearing around it without taking huge sacrifices.

- 50% reduced reflected elemental damage taken while affected by Purity of Elements Watchers Eye
- 2x 20% from reduced reflected elemental damage taken from shaper rare rings / Sibyl's Lament ring
- Soul of Yugul Pantheon Power

You can reach 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken from that without needing perfect rolls on every item.

With that the build will be able to do all map mods without problems.
"
Wiesl_1404 a écrit :
Thank you for the very nice and detailed guide - the build looks pretty amazing.

I am going to test it in the flashback event - hope I have enough time to aquire this level of gear.

I just wanted to point out one thing which you may consider trying out. You stated that your build can't do elemental reflect maps as a downside. Actually their is a way you can do them if you consider gearing around it without taking huge sacrifices.

- 50% reduced reflected elemental damage taken while affected by Purity of Elements Watchers Eye
- 2x 20% from reduced reflected elemental damage taken from shaper rare rings / Sibyl's Lament ring
- Soul of Yugul Pantheon Power

You can reach 100% reduced reflected elemental damage taken from that without needing perfect rolls on every item.

With that the build will be able to do all map mods without problems.

Yeah it's possible, but isn't it just better and more convenient to reroll ele reflect? :p You would need a very specific watcher's eye, specific rings with the same resists that your main rings have - i say i'd pass on that one :p Also as i mentioned, you can take out all supports from chest and that will do as well

Thanks for pointing it out though
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 3 août 2018 10:41:38
Running level 5 punishment with the cast when damage taken instead- grants 17% more attack speed on melee hit :P

Just my opinion.
I found the molten strike to be a bit clunky as it has to reach the target to strike(even the attack in place button is a pain). Slower clearing and there are times when you dive into a pack and 10 magma balls are coming out and it just doenst hit them. Died twice while using molten as opposed to blade flurry no problem hitting targets. Molten light years better for single target but just not as fun on high tier maps imo.
That release blade flurry has at 6 stages is real solid reminds me of culling strike when you get the timing down.

"
Running level 5 punishment with the cast when damage taken instead- grants 17% more attack speed on melee hit :P

it's fine but i decided against using offensive cwdt curse, damage is very good without it and curse effect is almost non existant against bosses. Although if someone wants it - it's perfectly fine, perhaps even better after getting to certain ES pool

"
Just my opinion.
I found the molten strike to be a bit clunky as it has to reach the target to strike(even the attack in place button is a pain). Slower clearing and there are times when you dive into a pack and 10 magma balls are coming out and it just doenst hit them. Died twice while using molten as opposed to blade flurry no problem hitting targets. Molten light years better for single target but just not as fun on high tier maps imo.
That release blade flurry has at 6 stages is real solid reminds me of culling strike when you get the timing down.

I was playing with both bf and ms and i have to say that bf has a bit better clear, but to me ms feels really awesome and powerful. Its a matter of preference because as i said, this build can be played with many attack skills.

Also i have to ask - how did you die twice? :p I got 13.5k es and it's literally a miracle when my es drops below 40-50% :p
devourer boss got me once with frenzies- other time was in incursion spamming the molten balls and its like they werent even hitting the monsters=no leech either. only 10,500 es though :P
"
devourer boss got me once with frenzies- other time was in incursion spamming the molten balls and its like they werent even hitting the monsters=no leech either. only 10,500 es though :P

well that's a good reason for you to use enfeeble :p
Really enjoying the build so far. Got to 70, respec'd and for someone who's never played an ES build, it's quite a different feeling. Sitting really low on ES (around 6800) and wondering if it's mostly just due to being level 78 or if I should reprioritize some items/points. Only died a couple of times so far but feel a bit lacking on damage too (coming from my arc trapper who blows up everything).

Anyone mind taking a look and telling me where to go next? Sitting on around 200C and 6 ex.

Thanks for the build and any assistance anyone can offer. Thanks!!
"
totalhavok3 a écrit :
Really enjoying the build so far. Got to 70, respec'd and for someone who's never played an ES build, it's quite a different feeling. Sitting really low on ES (around 6800) and wondering if it's mostly just due to being level 78 or if I should reprioritize some items/points. Only died a couple of times so far but feel a bit lacking on damage too (coming from my arc trapper who blows up everything).

Anyone mind taking a look and telling me where to go next? Sitting on around 200C and 6 ex.

Thanks for the build and any assistance anyone can offer. Thanks!!

First of all, thanks for comment. The build focuses on stacking int in order to get ridiculous amounts of damage and tankiness. You still lack a lot of int, jewels (very important), corruptions and i'd try to get more es on helmet and shield as well. Don't forget about clarity watcher's eye jewel. Of course, every level up will give you a strong boost as well. Damage will come along with tankiness, just focus on good jewels for now.
Added 2 more videos
just respeced my jugg cos i never played melee es build nor trusted in es leech:))

pretty much top tier build. Has everything

can do basicly everything, 13k es more then enough, dmg is not like other melee build but it isnt glass cannon build like others. it took me 20 30 sec to kill mino with extra life but it cant die even if u sit on him

its tanked as hell, i rolled all guardians to as much as possible bad mods like extra life, extra dmg and stuff like taht and it can facetank everything

i would suggest everyone to take mind drinker cos it will be hard to get watchers eye jew with wrath.
some stuff like mana reduced jews on standard are hard to get, but u can instead of lets say pure talent take 1 rare jew with reduced mana and take normal pure talent jew. u only need 2 of those to free up mana for perma blade flurry. rest of the gear is not hard to get except those 2 jews which isnt a problem also.

stack as much as int is possible and build is really a beast:))

gj to author of build
my mirror threads
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3062247
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181923
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929842
Dernière édition par kristinasebetic, le 5 août 2018 05:53:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires