[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Your build looks really sweet, thank you for sharing! I'd be interested in your Whispering Ice build also.

Anyways, I know you recommend to not use this build for a league starter but I think I might do it for the upcoming Flashback league. Any reccommendations on how you would go about gearing into it?
"
emperorboonday a écrit :
Your build looks really sweet, thank you for sharing! I'd be interested in your Whispering Ice build also.

Anyways, I know you recommend to not use this build for a league starter but I think I might do it for the upcoming Flashback league. Any reccommendations on how you would go about gearing into it?

Take a look at item section, there are budget items as well. Sadly, most of these items cannot be replaced (or you'd lose just too much), so it might be really painful to try to start the league with this build. Items like howa, cyclopean coil and shaper's touch are the indentity of this build, so it might be just impossible to make it a good league starter.
very sweet build, started to gear my Jugger 2 days ago. Started with Blade flurry, but it was a bit clunky, also my dmg was only 1.8mil. Switched yesterday my Helmet and Jewels for Molten Strike. That did drop my ES from 12.5k ES to 11.8k ES, but mow Damage feels just great.

My current Gear:

For mapping I use Molten Strike with inc. AOE and Ancestral Call. and switch only the Gems with conc. Effect and dmg on full life for Uber Elder.

Any advice how I can improve my Gear?
- think of Getting Int on Helmet and shield would be nice
- also get some WED on the Rings
- change some Jewels for better ones
- Howa with ias implict
Dernière édition par xXx_Kamikaze_xXx, le 27 juil. 2018 17:21:01
"

Any advice how I can improve my Gear?
- think of Getting Int on Helmet and shield would be nice
- also get some WED on the Rings
- change some Jewels for better ones
- Howa with ias implict

Pretty much what you said. I'd especially focus on jewels and intelligence, abyss jewels can offer amazing amount of stats, while intelligence boosts both damage and ES vastly

Other than that, your eq is very good

Glad you like the build, thanks for comment !
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 27 juil. 2018 19:33:52
is it possible (and better) to use vaal double strike intead of blade flurry and molten strike?
"
inferno_poe a écrit :
is it possible (and better) to use vaal double strike intead of blade flurry and molten strike?

It's a good attack skill after rework, but i feel like it would work better with physical/bleed builds. Without clones from vaal double strike your dps will be much lower. Although it still would be viable and do great, my PoB shows me 900k shaper dps with melee splash
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 29 juil. 2018 11:05:18
Grabbed a vertex helm for this build gives you a level 5 enlighten 260 es and an additional 800 evasion ;P

This build is A-M-A=Z=I=N-G got a near perfect rolled wrath + clairty to es gem (which adds abotu 1200 es i think) so so so much fun facetanks everything with barely moving. Slower for incursions, has trouble protecting shaper during elder fights but everything else is just silly. I just use concentrated effect dont even bother with area of effect gem anymore.

Thanks Love this build. If your tired of ripping with koams and 7500 life bowmen this is great way to go, and all the immunity is so much fun!
Enhance gem connects well with blood rage as well for more attack speed :P
"
Grabbed a vertex helm for this build gives you a level 5 enlighten 260 es and an additional 800 evasion ;P

This build is A-M-A=Z=I=N-G got a near perfect rolled wrath + clairty to es gem (which adds abotu 1200 es i think) so so so much fun facetanks everything with barely moving. Slower for incursions, has trouble protecting shaper during elder fights but everything else is just silly. I just use concentrated effect dont even bother with area of effect gem anymore.

Thanks Love this build. If your tired of ripping with koams and 7500 life bowmen this is great way to go, and all the immunity is so much fun!

Thanks a lot ;>

also

"
Enhance gem connects well with blood rage as well for more attack speed :P

That's a really nice catch, i didn't think of it before :p Will include that in the guide
Curious about switching to molten strike, do you think Grelwood shank and specing into fire damage would make more sense? and using like anger and herald of ash

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires