[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
OrganicGMOs a écrit :
Curious about switching to molten strike, do you think Grelwood shank and specing into fire damage would make more sense? and using like anger and herald of ash

That would be a completely different build. You can spec into molten strike with this build and reach around 550k dps per ball (with 10 balls), while maintaining that obscene tankiness. I'm pretty sure it's possible to create even more powerful attack builds (well, obviously), but as far as i know this build's combination of damage and defence is at sky high level already
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 29 juil. 2018 15:00:52
Honestly, it feels great, if u have some currency)
upped 74 lvl, geared usual howa, shaper's touch, incandescent, cyclopean with 10% attr, and all other items middle es/int/resistances. some usual jewels
have like 820 int, 215str 170 agi. 6200 es

attack speed is too low. damage is ok, survivability is ok too. Farming currency is hard with it now.

Don't know what to do, better make labber or burialer on hc to farm some currency for it
"
LuckyMa a écrit :
Honestly, it feels great, if u have some currency)
upped 74 lvl, geared usual howa, shaper's touch, incandescent, cyclopean with 10% attr, and all other items middle es/int/resistances. some usual jewels
have like 820 int, 215str 170 agi. 6200 es

attack speed is too low. damage is ok, survivability is ok too. Farming currency is hard with it now.

Don't know what to do, better make labber or burialer on hc to farm some currency for it

Thanks for trying out the build. Attack speed might be low because you didn't pick Undeniable yet, which will provide obscene boost to your accuracy and attack speed.
Do you think lightning strike 3 additional projectiles apply around the same boost as molten strike with 3? Better then blade flurry?

Not sure what i would use instead of wildfire- but just ubered the lighting strike 3 additional projectile enchant :P.

This is a tough question- molten strike only throws 2 projectiles at level 21- where lighting strike fires 8.

Lightning strikes projectiles only do 25% less damage and 25% less damage over time where moltens deal 40%.

Also lightning strikes base damage is 130-170 while molten is only 120-147%.

Molten has the upper hand at converting phys damge 60% to 40%, but this build doesnt really use alot of phys anyway. Would there be a node on the tree for more lighting damage - or a unique jewel to use for lighting strike?

Was messing around with double claws and no shield but 9k es is to low. Although the damge boost is like 60% more which is insane- If you already have over 10k es without the shield might be worth a look) :P
answered my own question- nope lighting strike not good.
"
answered my own question- nope lighting strike not good.

it's hard to compare these 2 - lightning strike projectiles can't hit the same target twice, but the clear speed would be better with it. I say i'd rather go reave if i wanted a clear speed option :p
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 5 août 2018 16:39:49
Working on leveling this character right now and was wondering what to grab when respecing at 70. I have most of the gear waiting for me at 70 (mostly the uniques, waiting on rares to know what resists to focus on) but not sure what are the must have nodes versus what should be filled out as I continue to level beyond 70. Never done HOWA or all ES build before, this is only my second league so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Dernière édition par totalhavok3, le 31 juil. 2018 10:14:47
"
totalhavok3 a écrit :
Working on leveling this character right now and was wondering what to grab when respecing at 70. I have most of the gear waiting for me at 70 (mostly the uniques, waiting on rares to know what resists to focus on) but not sure what are the must have nodes versus what should be filled out as I continue to level beyond 70. Never done HOWA or all ES build before, this is only my second league so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Take everything except jewels first (or take 1 if you have watcher's eye), then proceed to take more and more jewel slots. If you have very powerful jewels already, just ignore ES nodes near witch and take them later on
Ok this build is most serious shit in my whole PoE experience. Today bought this:
Spoiler

Paid only 200 ex... But i think this is the most OP jewel for this build currently aviable.

Thoughts...?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator a écrit :
Ok this build is most serious shit in my whole PoE experience. Today bought this:
Spoiler

Paid only 200 ex... But i think this is the most OP jewel for this build currently aviable.

Thoughts...?

insanely good, would be even better if it had es recovery rate, but do such jewels exist? :p

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires