[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
kristinasebetic a écrit :
just respeced my jugg cos i never played melee es build nor trusted in es leech:))

pretty much top tier build. Has everything

can do basicly everything, 13k es more then enough, dmg is not like other melee build but it isnt glass cannon build like others. it took me 20 30 sec to kill mino with extra life but it cant die even if u sit on him

its tanked as hell, i rolled all guardians to as much as possible bad mods like extra life, extra dmg and stuff like taht and it can facetank everything

i would suggest everyone to take mind drinker cos it will be hard to get watchers eye jew with wrath.
some stuff like mana reduced jews on standard are hard to get, but u can instead of lets say pure talent take 1 rare jew with reduced mana and take normal pure talent jew. u only need 2 of those to free up mana for perma blade flurry. rest of the gear is not hard to get except those 2 jews which isnt a problem also.

stack as much as int is possible and build is really a beast:))

gj to author of build

Thanks a lot, glad you like it ;>
Hey grizzly, really interesting take on HOWA/CI.

Do you think the build would be capable of running charged dash as a main skill? Would you be able to test it and video? Seems like would be a refreshing take on charged dash, then just swap in BF for bosses since gems are all exactly the same lol
"
Knuckledust13 a écrit :
Hey grizzly, really interesting take on HOWA/CI.

Do you think the build would be capable of running charged dash as a main skill? Would you be able to test it and video? Seems like would be a refreshing take on charged dash, then just swap in BF for bosses since gems are all exactly the same lol

I tested it, don't really like it. Clear speed is decent but it's very similar to blade flurry in my opinion, while boss damage is much lower with it.
Thanks for sharing your build. I will try this one next league and see how it feels compared to GornoDDs undeniable Jugg -build. :)
Playing this in HC Flashback and just killed Shaper.

Getting the right gear was very hard, had to craft every single rare myself. Elder and Shaper uniques are very expensive here so the cost goes up dramatically. Shaper's Touch alone are 6ex so can't really corrupt them.

Ended up with 7.8k es and 400k shaper dps.

I'm using charged dash for clearing and swapped to blade flurry just for shaper. Can recommend charged dash it clears a lot faster.

Build feels very tanky and solid while mapping. 6link is very much needed, makes a huge difference.

Would not recommend for a short race like this but for a 3-4month league it should be very good for HC. Probably as a second character with 10ex budget

@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
tanaka12345 a écrit :
Thanks for sharing your build. I will try this one next league and see how it feels compared to GornoDDs undeniable Jugg -build. :)

Thanks, can't wait to see your opinion then ;>

"
Playing this in HC Flashback and just killed Shaper.

Getting the right gear was very hard, had to craft every single rare myself. Elder and Shaper uniques are very expensive here so the cost goes up dramatically. Shaper's Touch alone are 6ex so can't really corrupt them.

Ended up with 7.8k es and 400k shaper dps.

I'm using charged dash for clearing and swapped to blade flurry just for shaper. Can recommend charged dash it clears a lot faster.

Build feels very tanky and solid while mapping. 6link is very much needed, makes a huge difference.

Would not recommend for a short race like this but for a 3-4month league it should be very good for HC. Probably as a second character with 10ex budget

I definitely agree, it's not made for races but leagues. It should still feel VERY tanky with worse gear, but if you gear up properly it feels almost like a cheat. Even in hall of grandmasters nothing will be able to touch you (except for sr builds)
Yesterday tryed to do elder on t13 map. Survivability was ok, but could'nt defend shaper, tryed twice, no luck. Killed elder but no satisfaction. Is there any particular tactic to defend shaper on this phase with this char or i'm i just to low dps yet?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator a écrit :
Yesterday tryed to do elder on t13 map. Survivability was ok, but could'nt defend shaper, tryed twice, no luck. Killed elder but no satisfaction. Is there any particular tactic to defend shaper on this phase with this char or i'm i just to low dps yet?

It's probably because of dps. Try to use ancestral protector and flasks often, pop your blood rage and you should be fine. When i was doing it, shaper health was sitting at around 90% when i finished the phase, so i think it can be done easily with around 1m shaper dps
I only skimmed these 9 pages so sorry if someone else asked this, but have you given this a try with Spectral Throw? I'm not much a fan of Blade Flurry -OR- Molten Strike, but I am most definitely a fan of a true Juggernaut spec that can truly survive everything.
"
JLawL a écrit :
I only skimmed these 9 pages so sorry if someone else asked this, but have you given this a try with Spectral Throw? I'm not much a fan of Blade Flurry -OR- Molten Strike, but I am most definitely a fan of a true Juggernaut spec that can truly survive everything.

It will definitely work fine, just won't be as good at killing bosses

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires