[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
MidgetLove a écrit :
I feel jugg ascendancy may not be the right fit for an full ES armor like I have. As % armor buffs do nothing for me.

What do you suggest?

I don't know what to answer :p You should switch to incandescent heart, that's for sure, other than that your equipment is good. If you feel bad wasted armor, there is only 1 way to go around that ;p

"
Is molten strike without multistrike playable? or better to play with BF?

Of course it is, it's even better as we are not locked in place and we got higher damage multiplier supports

So you believe that the incandescent heart is better than the 600 ES 12% INT armor? Also how is your regen on mana shield so quick anything im missing?
"
So you believe that the incandescent heart is better than the 600 ES 12% INT armor?

Yes, by a lot
"
Also how is your regen on mana shield so quick anything im missing?

You mean energy shield? Leech + high regen multiplied by 1.5 thanks to arakaali pantheon power
If currency is no option, what is the best upgrade or items you would get for the current build?
Btw Grizz. I was just watching Suitsizesmall run lab for uber lab notes and enchants are weighted. I figured as much!
"
MidgetLove a écrit :
If currency is no option, what is the best upgrade or items you would get for the current build?

Apep's Supremacy Or Atziri's reflection maybe? Apep could be nice for more defense.
Watcher's eye with Clarity max es, Wrath mana leech + 3rd wrath damage stat or Discipline stat.
Went for this as my 2nd build for delve, its amazing. Never played such a tanky and smooth build, do you have any tips for upgrading my character? currently I have 8.5k es and starting to get into endgame. I know that I need to swap a couple of my jewels cause I use them to cap my resists while leveling an enlighten, I have a 350c budget right now

VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Dernière édition par DaCurse, le 21 sept. 2018 03:39:17
"
DaCurse a écrit :
Went for this as my 2nd build for delve, its amazing. Never played such a tanky and smooth build, do you have any tips for upgrading my character? currently I have 8.5k es and starting to get into endgame. I know that I need to swap a couple of my jewels cause I use them to cap my resists while leveling an enlighten, I have a 350c budget right now

I feel like the answer is always the same:p More es on gear, more int, wed on rings

should i try to craft better one or focus on other stuff?

I know that i need jewels but im crafting wrong one like this one :(

BTw what is better on ring flat or % lighting?

Dernière édition par azell1000, le 21 sept. 2018 10:38:43
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
DaCurse a écrit :

I feel like the answer is always the same:p More es on gear, more int, wed on rings

Also whats the best way to use bf? get to 6 and release or keep holding 6 until I need to move?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
DaCurse a écrit :

Also whats the best way to use bf? get to 6 and release or keep holding 6 until I need to move?

get to 6 and release

"
BTw what is better on ring flat or % lighting?

% lightning
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 21 sept. 2018 11:38:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires