[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

got this for 5c last night. gave me a like 100k shaper dps over my old one.
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

This ring is a disgusting damage boost, i can tell;p
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

Damn for 5c that is quite a snipe. Whoever sold that would cry if they new the true value!
the sad thing is, i didn't even notice the 27% lightning damage on it.
Just want to thank you for your amazing job. There are a lot of builds here with bigger dps, there are some (not much) with a better survivability(at the cost of meh clearspeed usually), but there is none that holds this level of insane tankiness while still retaining very respectable dps and clearspeed. After reaching 11k ES it feels like i've just turned the easy mod on, you can simply ignore mechanic of the boss attacks(except the ones you not supposed to survive), push right button to win. Last death was 5 days ago, stupid T13 Malachai's slam, though i had only 9k es back then.
Only downside is that market is completely dry and finding a good item is a damn chore even if you have currency. Adding the fact, that the build itself is not cheap to start with - you get the idea.
But i'll be damned if it's not worth every penny.
Dernière édition par Anabolism, le 20 sept. 2018 12:33:57
"
Anabolism a écrit :
Just want to thank you for your amazing job. There are a lot of builds here with bigger dps, there are some (not much) with a better survivability(at the cost of meh clearspeed usually), but there is none that holds this level of insane tankiness while still retaining very respectable dps and clearspeed. After reaching 11k ES it feels like i've just turned the easy mod on, you can simply ignore mechanic of the boss attacks(except the ones you not supposed to survive), push right button to win. Last death was 5 days ago, stupid T13 Malachai's slam, though i had only 9k es back then.
Only downside is that market is completely dry and finding a good item is a damn chore even if you have currency. Adding the fact, that the build itself is not cheap to start with - you get the idea.
But i'll be damned if it's not worth every penny.

Thank you very much. It's indeed very hard to find good equipment this season, especially jewels (i wonder why :p), but you'll definitely get the payoff if you manage to get decent gear

Ps Is anyone ready to join the 15k club? :P

I think I'm starting to understand what is important for this build when looking for items. I've got all of my filters built and am collecting items as I level (at 29 right now, no work tomorrow so I will play late tonight).

I'm getting the feeling that: ES is basically life, a shield / item with 100 more es but worse stats is far superior. I think some people are missing this concept from reading comments.

Went and got this shield for 55c last night, I think I'm heading in the right direction? My plan is to get med-high gear initially for when I hit 70 then look for/craft elite level gear as I get into the 80s and 90s.

Also a question, I was looking at shield fossil crafting and Metallic fossil has the mod for nearby mobs have -% lighting res. This seems like it should be included with our resonators, or am I missing something?

I feel jugg ascendancy may not be the right fit for an full ES armor like I have. As % armor buffs do nothing for me.

What do you suggest?
Dernière édition par MidgetLove, le 20 sept. 2018 13:26:15
Is molten strike without multistrike playable? or better to play with BF?
"
MidgetLove a écrit :
I feel jugg ascendancy may not be the right fit for an full ES armor like I have. As % armor buffs do nothing for me.

What do you suggest?

I don't know what to answer :p You should switch to incandescent heart, that's for sure, other than that your equipment is good. If you feel bad wasted armor, there is only 1 way to go around that ;p

"
Is molten strike without multistrike playable? or better to play with BF?

Of course it is, it's even better as we are not locked in place and we got higher damage multiplier supports

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires