[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
tanaka12345 a écrit :
grizzly40, not needed, but ever tried a setup with cwdt and sprit offering?

Why would that be useful?
I have no idea :).

With gmp and unearth instant ES gain. Was reading this and was wondering.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077712/page/1
Dernière édition par tanaka12345, le 22 sept. 2018 10:02:42
"
tanaka12345 a écrit :
I have no idea :).

With gmp and unearth instant ES gain. Was reading this and was wondering.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077712/page/1

It's because offering skills work on necromancer
Yeah, just googled it. :)
I've now cleared all content and even dying on Uber Elder takes a lot of screwing up. Even farming grandmasters is easy enough, with only one or two of them making me resort to scorching ray cheese.

Solid as heck. Not sure how bad Delves get very deep down but this has been a great build. I don't know how I'll get used to the idea of being able to die again next league...
Dernière édition par kriell, le 22 sept. 2018 13:30:09
got to 70 for the gear swap finally. 8 mod T13 map w/ phys reflect and shaper influence was a joke. Once I get near 90 I should have a lot more dps and es too.
am stuck on lvl 60 and contantly dying , can some help me upgrade pls :)
A few questions about the Pure Talent jewel.

OP has it in the main build but says remove it for Molten strike variant, why is that? Or is it just remove your least beneficial jewel to make room for the 2x wildfire?

Also, I see all of the Passive trees, everyone stops 1 node away from witch starting area and 1-a few away from scion area. Is that all you need to do to get the jewel to work?

thanks

red elder down easy at level 77

edit: been buying and corrupting a bunch of claws, how is this one compared to attack speed? Trying to figure out if I should stop or not.

Dernière édition par NSUCK, le 23 sept. 2018 04:57:21
So thought's on MS vs BF which one is more dps with average gear? I'm using rat's nest with +3 ms for time being as helmet as there are literally 0 MS ench hubris circlets and crafting one would probably take ages as well.
"
Simsons2 a écrit :
So thought's on MS vs BF which one is more dps with average gear? I'm using rat's nest with +3 ms for time being as helmet as there are literally 0 MS ench hubris circlets and crafting one would probably take ages as well.

Ms has more end game damage potential, but blade flurry is very good as well (and much cheaper)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires