[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

just started collecting gear and watching for a good watcher's eye. What are other mods that are beneficial? I'm guessing lightning pen is top then crit? After that pretty much any semi useful mod for any of poe, wrath, or clarity?
Can you explain about es boots -1 endurance charge and cwdt level, perm phys things? Thanks
Hello guy, great build btw i'm lvling it.
can you explain me how to deal with "frozen" i don't understand.. no flaks or item to immune us to freeze.

ty for answer.
gl hf SS
"
NSUCK a écrit :
just started collecting gear and watching for a good watcher's eye. What are other mods that are beneficial? I'm guessing lightning pen is top then crit? After that pretty much any semi useful mod for any of poe, wrath, or clarity?

Of course, there are many. Most of discipline mods, wrath damage, wrath penetration, clarity (for mana issues)

"
can you explain me how to deal with "frozen" i don't understand.. no flaks or item to immune us to freeze.

Unstoppable ascendancy node

"
Can you explain about es boots -1 endurance charge and cwdt level, perm phys things? Thanks

You need level 12 cwdt and level 14 immortal call setup to get 2.92s physical damage immunity (cd is 3 sec) without additional endurance charge from death's door
Im trying to craft helmets right now, what are the best fossils to use? Just dense and go?
"
souljaboi25 a écrit :
Im trying to craft helmets right now, what are the best fossils to use? Just dense and go?

I used dense and sanctified
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 20 sept. 2018 07:52:29
Anyone else getting stuck attacking with Blade Flurry?
Ive made a bug post here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2217781
First of all, thanks for this fantastic guide. 3rd character this league and fit right into what I needed. Currently I'm blowing through content up to level 85 but I feel like my damage has dropped off while I'm still face tanking almost every boss through red maps.

Does anyone have a suggestion on first item to replace/upgrade for me? I am working on a new ring and better helm but that would mostly still be ES/Int stacking, not the large dps boost I'm looking for. PoB link: https://pastebin.com/R57tmduV

Thanks in advance
hi

im new with this biuld so i have question:

should i keep it:

Dernière édition par azell1000, le 20 sept. 2018 01:02:08
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
souljaboi25 a écrit :

Btw, wts this

Will try to catch you online )) pm price?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires