[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

if I have +1 gem level shaper's touch is enlighten 4 still beneficial?
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Indeed, saves 2 points

Essence crafted these... they give me 2200 ES in my current setup, which is 1400 more than death's door, that's crazy, and 72 int, but no res...
How good are such boots, since they basically force me into using purity of elements now, and how to price them if I wanted to sell them? :p

I could also slam them for a res.
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Indeed, saves 2 points

Thanks, this is where I'm at so far at level 65, will be doing the swap over soon. I have searches up for other items I need, will piece together rings better once I have an idea of my resists. Getting a MS helm is going to be a pain, most of the ones out there are low item level or the wrong base. Sold my 21/23 gem from my last build last night for 30ex so it has helped a lot so far.

"
Ningishzida a écrit :

Essence crafted these... they give me 2200 ES in my current setup, which is 1400 more than death's door, that's crazy, and 72 int, but no res...
How good are such boots, since they basically force me into using purity of elements now, and how to price them if I wanted to sell them? :p

I could also slam them for a res.

how many attempts is it taking you guys to get the flat es, es %, and int on these crafts?
Dernière édition par NSUCK, le 21 sept. 2018 13:32:47
I just started making this build(68lvl rn), so i have some questions:
1. How to get some es leech?
2. What if i will craft shaper shield with 15% reduce mana reservation of socketed aura, i just don`t needed enlighten? or enlighten and 2 auras?
3. Is watchers eye with discipline mod that gives 20es per hit are useful?
4. If u wanted upgrade cyclopean coil, elder crystal belt is best choise?
5. Is ring with warlords mark are useful in this build?
6. Reason to use deaths door its only bleeding immune?
Edit: and one more question, what colours i need on shapers touch before vaal? same as in guide?
Dernière édition par PaintMaster, le 21 sept. 2018 13:57:28
"
PaintMaster a écrit :
2. What if i will craft shaper shield with 15% reduce mana reservation of socketed aura, i just don`t needed enlighten? or enlighten and 2 auras?
Edit: and one more question, what colours i need on shapers touch before vaal? same as in guide?

4 blue if u going for +1 aura gems for lvl 4 enlighten
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse a écrit :
"
PaintMaster a écrit :

4 blue if u going for +1 aura gems for lvl 4 enlighten

made the mistake earlier of buying the wrong color +1 level one, ended up making 30c profit tho selling it so no biggie lol.

How is this helm, bought the base and used some fossils. Good or should I keep at it?

Dernière édition par NSUCK, le 21 sept. 2018 16:16:43
Has anyone tried running this build with spectral throw instead of BF? I know BF is generally better, but curious of ST could still be a viable way to play it.
"
freaker811 a écrit :
Has anyone tried running this build with spectral throw instead of BF? I know BF is generally better, but curious of ST could still be a viable way to play it.

It is 100% viable, you can use almost any ability you want
grizzly40, not needed, but ever tried a setup with cwdt and sprit offering?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires