[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
douglasak47 a écrit :
I need help I followed the guide, but I'm not even close to reaching 13 ES, in fact I'm only 6.7k. I would like you to evaluate my items and tell me what I have wrong.

Sorry for English.

You need better jewels and you havent taken the ES nodes by the witch.
Belt can have the corrupt Int on it and helmet and Shield could have more ES.
Lightening pen is better for your 6th link than added lightning damage.

If you make some adjustments in your tree I get you upto about 7300es.
then getting 250 es on helmet and shield and the corruption on the belt gets you to about 8k.
From here its just better jewels and more ES/INT on gear.
Trade off death's doors for es int boots is a bad idea? 1000k+ shield on one side and bleed immune +1 endurance charge on another? thanks.

Tho getting good howa items is a problem for me this league. Still far from descent es gear (
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 19 sept. 2018 02:35:22
Decided to try out this build, what's best skill(-s) to use for leveling until we reach 66-70? Got tabula and prolly can invest around 10 ex for initial gear upon reaching 70ish (Non-corrupted gloves/claw + 6L chest), rest of money for jewels and other stuff. Not sure if i should go BF or Molten Strike though.
Hi there,

I'm really impressed by the build and the fun it provides.
Still need to gain a few Level and better jewels and amulet but im really pleased so far.

I have these laying around:

and was wondering if adding a spider aspect to the Setup is a good idea.
Especially with the boots, that let you gain ES back everytime you hit an enemy with a web.

Mana Reservation is doable. I have all of you suggested auras and the spider Aura with 44 mana left unreserved.
(+1 Gloves with enlighten 4 and Amulet with 3 reduced mana reserved)

What skill do you use for fast mapping. BF feels a bit clunky.

Thanks for your answer :)
Hello guys,

I've personally made a lot of progress with my character in delve league, here are my stats for those interested:

- lvl 97
- Uber elder down
- 159 atlas completion achieved (now uncompleted t16s and t15s for farming exclusively elder UGS and shaped belfry)
- 390 delve level currently
- around 12300 ES with clarity watcher's eye on

The character indeed feels indestructible. I farmed heavily guardian t16s back when I only had like 8K ES, and only died a couple times to deadly bosses like 60% less recovery + 4 damage mods phoenix. Now I'm doing double beyond sextanted vaal elder UGS, and I never had anything remotely dangerous in maps. Delves are starting to get sketchy at times, mostly the ones with crit are scary.

A few thoughts about my experience until now:
- build is great AND flexible, you can spec into more regen, more damage or more defense on the tree to compensate what you lack on gear.
- there is a real problem with the availability of the gear on the market. I pretty much always have 10 live searches on, and I see very very few good rings, amulets, shields, abyss jewels... not even talking about the MS helm enchant, it's in a terrible spot right now.
- I still have some obvious upgrades to do. Dying sun is one. I'd love to balance my wise oak too, but the market does not allow me to do so.
- There is room for adaption for delving deeper if needed. I could see a very min maxed build use all 3 purities + discipline instead of wrath, but I'm not there yet (too costly on the tree unless I have a lvl 4 enlighten to fit on a +1 shaper gloves with right colours... yeah costly). Dying sun + topaz + sapphire flasks, I don't need so much the silver one since I'm whirling. Better jewels would go a long way too. WED on rings would be a significant DPS increase. Amulet is way better than astramentis, but still worse than a good shaper one. Maybe some 300ES boots. clarity+ es gain on hit discipline watcher's eye could enable some crazy shaper vaal regalia. Lvl 21 gems would be nice (vaal discipline mostly). Incandescent heart corrupted with reduced damage from crits would enable devling way deeper I think too.

Aaaand still loving the build, on my way to 98 with it!
Thank you for kind words everyone, really glad you like the build!

For those who were interested in my gear

Don't worry if you can get only 8 or 10k es, it will rise very fast with levels and gear upgrades

Also i have to add, i was thinking about ways to min max this even harder (triple purity so to speak), tested it and i can say it's most likely not worth it. You need to sacrifice 7 points on the tree + wrath (from my experience i had to sacrifice 1k es and about 25-30% more dmg), so perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if not for "penetration" mod in deeper delves. It cuts effectiveness on +max res by a lot
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Don't worry if you can get only 8 or 10k es, it will rise very fast with levels and gear upgrades

Also i have to add, i was thinking about ways to min max this even harder (triple purity so to speak), tested it and i can say it's most likely not worth it. You need to sacrifice 7 points on the tree + wrath (from my experience i had to sacrifice 1k es and about 25-30% more dmg), so perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if not for "penetration" mod in deeper delves. It cuts effectiveness on +max res by a lot

You sure that greatwolf is better than your initial POB? It seemed not to add much if anything and u'd be losing a lot. If anything you probably paid 14 ex for what like 70 more int and 3k dps?
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Grizz thanks for being so active in your thread and helping everyone out. I, for one, appreciate it. You have some stellar gear there.

So I'm sitting at around 7.5k ES and normal Atziri is a joke. Has anyone tried Uber Atziri? I tried uber on an older tank and was destroyed rather quickly. I feel this build is way more tanky though. I've yet to defeat Uber in all the years I've played and may give it a go.
@OP: that's a really sick sick helm you got there!

When would you start to give up death's door? I could really use the extra res from boots.

On the same vein, what about a single purity? Just to cap the lowest one and try to hit the balanced wise oak.

Did you craft most of your gear?
"
Simsons2 a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

You sure that greatwolf is better than your initial POB? It seemed not to add much if anything and u'd be losing a lot. If anything you probably paid 14 ex for what like 70 more int and 3k dps?

There is nothing on the market that is even comparable to this greatwolf, that's why i'm wearing it. I paid 5ex for it (early in the league), so it's a super good amulet for it's price and i'm pretty sure i won't find a better one quickly

"
When would you start to give up death's door? I could really use the extra res from boots.

If you got boots with 200+ es, 50 int and 60-70 res, you can easily switch if you want. Remember that you'll need higher cwdt combo level to reach perm physical immunity

"
On the same vein, what about a single purity? Just to cap the lowest one and try to hit the balanced wise oak.

If you have enough resistances you can do it, but it's pretty hard, especially if you want to metacraft +attributes on your gear

"

Did you craft most of your gear?

Only the helmet

"
Grizz thanks for being so active in your thread and helping everyone out. I, for one, appreciate it. You have some stellar gear there.

So I'm sitting at around 7.5k ES and normal Atziri is a joke. Has anyone tried Uber Atziri? I tried uber on an older tank and was destroyed rather quickly. I feel this build is way more tanky though. I've yet to defeat Uber in all the years I've played and may give it a go.

Thank you very much man! Get 9k es and you should do uber atziri easily

PS still looking for gg es shield, price doesn't matter :p

Edit: got the shield, now i'm selling this if anyone's interested

Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 19 sept. 2018 14:28:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires