[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ChainedBane a écrit :
Just curious what is the point of linking wave of conviction and ancestral protector do you cast wave yourself? because with that setup the totem wont cast it

Yeah we just don't have enough sockets to put it with cwdt. Anyway you don't really have to use it, only worth it against guardians/shaper/elder

If you look at my character (MintuZ), I have the Wave of Conviction on CWDT. I run 2 CWDT setups. Works great.
"
mintu a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ChainedBane a écrit :
Just curious what is the point of linking wave of conviction and ancestral protector do you cast wave yourself? because with that setup the totem wont cast it

Yeah we just don't have enough sockets to put it with cwdt. Anyway you don't really have to use it, only worth it against guardians/shaper/elder

If you look at my character (MintuZ), I have the Wave of Conviction on CWDT. I run 2 CWDT setups. Works great.

Ok my bad, i didn't even look at it tbh :P But i'm not going to update pob, i'll do it when 3.7 comes out
It came at the cost of Frenzy though. I am too lazy to use Frenzy and WOC manually :)

I also prefer having a gap crossing skill available without a weapon switch - lightning warp in this case. Pure quality of life.
Hello everyone,

Many thanks for such a great build.
I am a very casual player and enjoy a lot this character.

Could someone have a look on my Jugg (standard) ?
I am sitting on a huge amout of cash (for me) : 7-8 ex and I am not sure on what to invest now...
Amulet could be a target, but I have to spare some more exalted...
Dernière édition par Debonair1172, le 16 mai 2019 07:16:52
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I am sitting on a huge amout of cash (for me) : 7-8 ex and I am not sure on what to invest now...

I would add a legacy Wise Oak next, followed by either amulet for more dps or a higher ES helm/shield for more living. A -9% lightning resist helm is also a lot of dps.
"
mintu a écrit :
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I would add a legacy Wise Oak next, followed by either amulet for more dps or a higher ES helm/shield for more living. A -9% lightning resist helm is also a lot of dps.

Nice !

Thank you very much mintu
Hello everyone. Thanks for this great build!
At this moment I am struggling to get more ES from ...anywhere.I could modify my tree to get a higher pool of ES at the expense of huge DPS decrease, so I don´t really know what to do. I have 15 exalted but they are kinda useless at this moment to improve my stats. Any ideas?
(Info on public profile and PoB).

https://pastebin.com/NHAPQqJL
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
Hello everyone,

Nice !

Thank you very much mintu

Hey,

Debonair1172, I think you have your pure talent jewel in the wrong spot. I may be wrong, it has been a while since I played this char. Anyways, something to check out.
"
ArisFuser a écrit :
Hello everyone. Thanks for this great build!
At this moment I am struggling to get more ES from ...anywhere.I could modify my tree to get a higher pool of ES at the expense of huge DPS decrease, so I don´t really know what to do. I have 15 exalted but they are kinda useless at this moment to improve my stats. Any ideas?
(Info on public profile and PoB).

https://pastebin.com/NHAPQqJL

Only amulet i guess, your eq is pretty insane
I have found two highend amulets. One takes my ES from 12500 to 13300 ,reducing my DPS by 20k in PoB, and the other increases my DPS 110k in PoB but keeps my ES as it is. I guess the answer is quite clear, but just to be sure. The ES amulet is the way to go, isn't it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires