[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Any thoughts about this build in Legion expansion? Flicker Strike instead of Molten Strike comes to my mind...

Ed. Well, that and a Headhunter....XD
Dernière édition par ArisFuser, le 21 mai 2019 17:21:14
"
ArisFuser a écrit :
Any thoughts about this build in Legion expansion? Flicker Strike instead of Molten Strike comes to my mind...

Not sure, but i can already tell we are getting buffs, 100% chance to hit for example
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ArisFuser a écrit :

Not sure, but i can already tell we are getting buffs, 100% chance to hit for example

....flicker strike??..if berserk will come back competitive,it will be a nice option like cyclone ;)
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ArisFuser a écrit :

This is a nice buff. We also have to see what they've done to melee skills to determine if anything else will be better than MS or BF.

Cyclone looks fun but also looks slow. I never played it so I'm not sure what provides it's movement speed. Atk speed or move speed or both?

I've been using Cyclone with BF in this build for a while. I use it to position for BF, and in so doing apply buffs, debuffs, curses, etc. In maps most things die from just the cyclone, so I just stop for BF if something doesn't. In boss fights I just alternate to keep all buffs up.

I also play two other builds based around cyclone. Even so, it is a poorly implemented, hard to control skill that places you in jeopardy any time you use it in a difficult boss fight. So I'm really hoping they improve its responsiveness.

Increased AoE, splash, and any kind of boost due to channeling would all be gravy. I just really want to be able to change directions or break out of the skill quickly.

Aside from that, it couldn't hurt to have some changes to BF either. It is a useful skill, but not that fun.
These new unique jewels might be insane honestly, i'm mostly hyped for them and all reworked skills. Also it's nice that new league is (probably going to be) good
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
These new unique jewels might be insane honestly, i'm mostly hyped for them and all reworked skills. Also it's nice that new league is (probably going to be) good

I agree griz! I guess I will see you online on the 7th then since it sounds like you're playing! I play until I drop on the 7th. Then fly to Texas at 8am the next morning to visit a real life friend who is also an officer of the guild! LAN PARTY lol!

Still not sure what I am going to start with but I will decide once we get more info on melee buffs.
Trying to max this build in standard, because it deserves it, so my question is is the - to lightning resist worth the loss of 1 MS ball?
Seems the - to light resist +3 Ms balls is going to cost at least 1 mirror.
Best build so far - thanks
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

I agree griz! I guess I will see you online on the 7th then since it sounds like you're playing! I play until I drop on the 7th. Then fly to Texas at 8am the next morning to visit a real life friend who is also an officer of the guild! LAN PARTY lol!

Still not sure what I am going to start with but I will decide once we get more info on melee buffs.

Yeah i will play for sure and what can i say, enjoy the party :p

"
Trying to max this build in standard, because it deserves it, so my question is is the - to lightning resist worth the loss of 1 MS ball?

1 ball is stronger
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Yeah i will play for sure and what can i say, enjoy the party :p

"

1 ball is stronger

-9% lightning resist is 6% more shaper dps for me. Going from 9 to 10 balls should be 11%. No reason you can't have both - just buy a +3 base and roll it with dense + metallic.

I am using the below over better hats because it's a lot more dps than an int roll would be.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires