[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Reading your dialogue is blowing me away lol.
I am having more than minor problems at delve depth around 400 so what am i doing wrong?
As i think i stated i am 65 so not quite so switched on as you guys but surely if the build is 800+ capable surely i should be able to get well past 400?
Must point out i am not a great flask user, maybe that is my problem?
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
I am having more than minor problems at delve depth around 400 so what am i doing wrong?
As i think i stated i am 65 so not quite so switched on as you guys but surely if the build is 800+ capable surely i should be able to get well past 400?

Your gear is better than mine, so 400 should barely tickle. I doubt my setup can do 800 without some changes like double curse or more max res, but at 475 my ES doesn't really move.

Do you know what tends to kill you?

Flasks are key defensively and offensively. I have all 5 up continually in Delve.
- Legacy wise oak is a large dps and defense boost if you can balance res well. Cold is lowest for uber elder.
- Get a legacy Rumi's if you can. I don't think the non-legacy is worth using, there are better options.
- You really should have a Dying Sun. +2 projectiles is a large dps boost.
- I would re-multimod that helm: 40% ES hybrid (masters have it now), 25 int + quality, 17 Int + Strength.
- You can get more ES from good abyss jewels: 46-50 flat ES, 16 int, and whatever 2 other mods make sense.

My flask setup:
"
EDMOSES a écrit :

The build itself is capable of going 1500 + , there are quite a few players in league above 1000
FLASKS
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Hand-of-Wisdom-and-Action&sort=depth
If you check their flask settup is quite clasic :
Wise oak - vinktar - DS -Taste of hate -Sulphur flask
Taste of hate - majority of delve mobs deal cold damage - so this help a lot with cold mitigation . There are mods where mobs steal your endurance charges- Here taste of hate will help with some phys mitigation
Balancing all resistance at same number before flasks, can be the hard part but worth for your defences and offences on same time
https://imgur.com/a/i9DfUov
Atziri promise won't help much at this point in the build, since you already imune to chaos damage

Fority must be up 100%
you miss wave of conviction- idk if is available in standard or not
you miss any kind of Elemental penetration in your build- So any monsters with some ele resistances will be super tanky for you

Personal preferences
I do prefer soul of solaris overall - because it makes you "imune to crit burst"
However i do have recovery in watchers eye -so makes up for losing arakaali
I prefer purity of ice for maximizing cold resistance

Special mentions regarding delve : bloodlines + nemesis mods mods +ele penetrations in this combination are most dangerous mods, more dangerous than extra element + penetration
Some random delve 900 + here, you can see i kill slow against ele resistances and take tons of phys damage when i have vulnerability curse
https://youtu.be/o1HCQK97sLU
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 10 mai 2019 07:46:44
I'm still fiddling with my meager 4ex version of this build (3ex of which was for death's door). I am quite surprised at what I can do with such a cheap version (only 8k ES, pretty low damage).

In my struggle with the skills, I tried molten strike briefly but found it did not feel quite as nice as my other MS build. So I went back to give blade flurry another attempt.

What I cam up with that makes the playstyle easier for me is to use cyclone to position in the packs and also gain innervate, EO, fortify, and onslaught. I alternate that with blade flurry to 6 stacks. Also works pretty well in delving, as cyclone can kill some stuff but otherwise at least lets you pass through them unless you want to stop to kill stuff.

What surprised me was how easily this build can facetank Chimera, even with cheap gear and gems that aren't fully leveled. I guess we are immune to most everything Chimera and his adds do.

So how does this build do on Phoenix? I don't have another that can pull that one off.
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
I'm still fiddling with my meager 4ex version of this build (3ex of which was for death's door). I am quite surprised at what I can do with such a cheap version (only 8k ES, pretty low damage).

In my struggle with the skills, I tried molten strike briefly but found it did not feel quite as nice as my other MS build. So I went back to give blade flurry another attempt.

What I cam up with that makes the playstyle easier for me is to use cyclone to position in the packs and also gain innervate, EO, fortify, and onslaught. I alternate that with blade flurry to 6 stacks. Also works pretty well in delving, as cyclone can kill some stuff but otherwise at least lets you pass through them unless you want to stop to kill stuff.

What surprised me was how easily this build can facetank Chimera, even with cheap gear and gems that aren't fully leveled. I guess we are immune to most everything Chimera and his adds do.

So how does this build do on Phoenix? I don't have another that can pull that one off.

I've been leveling a geared version if this build. So far deathless from 96 to 90% toward 99, and doing guardians and uber elder as they pop up. I just avoid -max and no regen on phoenix.

I had saved an old rare corrupted Phoenix map with nasty mods (vulnerability and ele weakness for starters). I gave it a try and due to my low damage and poor dodging skills I only got him half way down before I used up my 6 tries. But I'm only on a 5-link and other cheap gear, so didn't expect more. I think I could probably do him with more benign mods.
Thanks again for the build. Got to 99 tonight - deathless since 96. Working on getting deeper into Delve now, as I don't think I have it in me to do the 100 grind.

Still really impressed by this build. Nothing outside of Delve seems dangerous.

My POB so far at 99: https://pastebin.com/LyZw3hDr (890k pob dps, 15k es)
Dernière édition par mintu, le 12 mai 2019 01:27:49
"
mintu a écrit :
Thanks again for the build. Got to 99 tonight - deathless since 96. Working on getting deeper into Delve now, as I don't think I have it in me to do the 100 grind.

Still really impressed by this build. Nothing outside of Delve seems dangerous.

My POB so far at 99: https://pastebin.com/LyZw3hDr (890k pob dps, 15k es)

Glad you enjoy ;> There is a chance that build will be even stronger in 3.7 with the introduction of all new/reworked melee skills
Just curious what is the point of linking wave of conviction and ancestral protector do you cast wave yourself? because with that setup the totem wont cast it
"
ChainedBane a écrit :
Just curious what is the point of linking wave of conviction and ancestral protector do you cast wave yourself? because with that setup the totem wont cast it

Yeah we just don't have enough sockets to put it with cwdt. Anyway you don't really have to use it, only worth it against guardians/shaper/elder

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires