[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Guys a question,could find a spot in this build a Red Nightmare jewel?
"
ArisFuser a écrit :
I have found two highend amulets. One takes my ES from 12500 to 13300 ,reducing my DPS by 20k in PoB, and the other increases my DPS 110k in PoB but keeps my ES as it is. I guess the answer is quite clear, but just to be sure. The ES amulet is the way to go, isn't it?

Depends on what you need, but i don't think that having more damage in your case in necessary :p

"
Guys a question,could find a spot in this build a Red Nightmare jewel?

Nope, useless for us
Quick question,

I played this in Betrayal league and just came back to a full reset of char passives. I did that and went to play around to find that I cannot use all auras.

I have Waters Eye jewel with a level 3 enlighten and +1 gloves.

Can someone check my character and see what happened?

Dernière édition par Zeddzded, le 19 mai 2019 23:11:51
"
Zeddzded a écrit :

Hey,

Debonair1172, I think you have your pure talent jewel in the wrong spot. I may be wrong, it has been a while since I played this char. Anyways, something to check out.

Hey,

Well, I am suprised because as I read Pure Talent text, I understand that the location where it is socketed doesn't change its effects. You only have to "touch" starting points of the passive tree.

Anyone can confirm ?
Or I'll check tonight.

Thanks a lot.
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
"
Zeddzded a écrit :

Hey,

Debonair1172, I think you have your pure talent jewel in the wrong spot. I may be wrong, it has been a while since I played this char. Anyways, something to check out.

Hey,

Well, I am suprised because as I read Pure Talent text, I understand that the location where it is socketed doesn't change its effects. You only have to "touch" starting points of the passive tree.

Anyone can confirm ?
Or I'll check tonight.

Thanks a lot.

Exactly
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
"
Zeddzded a écrit :

Hey,

Hey,

Anyone can confirm ?
Or I'll check tonight.

Thanks a lot.

Exactly

I clearly did not understand how that jewel works. I should not be making suggestions about things I don't really know that well, lol.
Something happened to me today that made me feel really stupid. I was trying to fight Aul at Depth 500 (man, that boss sure is hard) and tried to activate Yugul in Pantheon(helps a lot in Delve, too). Then, noticed it wasn't active. So I traveled back to Act 8 only to notice that when fast levelling up I had skipped three side missions which granted me....3 Passive Skills. You know what is like to be fighting for days to get to level 97 and get a single Passive and suddenly have three more in 20 minutes? Well, those 20 minutes took my build to ES 14200.

Note;when fighting Aul, always, face tank him. Even with tanky HOWAs his ice barrages may one shoot you. So, never leave the center. I consider him second close hardest boss after Uber Atziri for this build.
Trying for a good enchant on my helm today and thought I nailed it. Everything was perfect except the word after Blade.

Man, I can't win.

"
ArisFuser a écrit :

Note;when fighting Aul, always, face tank him. Even with tanky HOWAs his ice barrages may one shoot you. So, never leave the center. I consider him second close hardest boss after Uber Atziri for this build.

uber atziri is a joke honestly compared with aul
Well, yes, Uber Atziri, if Elemental Reflection is avoided somehow, is way easier than that damned Aul in deep Delve.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires