[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
shrunn57 a écrit :
I've now tried these skills:

blade flurry: does not move when held, when reachable enemies are gone, just misses

wild strike: simply misses a whole lot with imperfect mousing

reave: behaves ok, damage feels anemic

cyclone: works pretty well on packs, not great single target, already have two builds based on cyclone

molten strike: works well, but I have another MS juggernaut

The best solution I have at the moment is to combine blade flurry and cyclone, where cyclone moves into packs and applies elemental weakness, then blade flurry clears out what survived. However, that is just like the playstyle of my other MS jugg, so not crazy about doing that again.

Does anyone have tips on playing blade flurry better? Do you use a number key or mouse button? I've had it on a key, since I like to have movement skills on the mouse.

edit: looks like you can't put blade flurry on left mouse. can't move.

For BF, I prefer to bind it to 'Q' and whirling blades to 'W'. Make sure Attack Without Moving is turned on for both, and use left mouse button to move.

That said, BF is not great for clearing. To make it work decently, you will need to add Increased AOE as a link - and will need a fair bit of dps for that to work. Best clear speed option is to use Vaal Reave and maintain the stacks (and you will need a 6L and decent DPS for reave to clear well).

I am at 1mil buffed reave DPS in POB. It's not bad, but MS works better if you have sources of extra projectiles.

I think I'll put this build on hold until the melee skill changes come out next patch. Maybe that will give me some other alternatives.
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Thanks, I'll look at reave. I've done molten strike too many times. On the other hand, if I should be keeping BF for bosses anyway, I should try to grok it a little better.

Also, what about cyclone? I've played cyclone too much, but PoB shows surprisingly good numbers for it in place of BF. I normally don't use it for direct damage.

using reave -blade flurry
the downside of reave is that you must use either 2 diferent chest or a white socketed one because on reave you want multistrike /ruthless while on bf u
The damage is much lower than molten strike but you get better clear speed against trash because aoe radious
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Thanks, I'll look at reave. I've done molten strike too many times. On the other hand, if I should be keeping BF for bosses anyway, I should try to grok it a little better.

Also, what about cyclone? I've played cyclone too much, but PoB shows surprisingly good numbers for it in place of BF. I normally don't use it for direct damage.

using reave -blade flurry
the downside of reave is that you must use either 2 diferent chest or a white socketed one because on reave you want multistrike /ruthless while on bf u
The damage is much lower than molten strike but you get better clear speed against trash because aoe radious

Are you swapping to BF for guardians, or just uber elder / delve bosses?

I run Reave / BF on my higher dps life-based phys char, and I found even there Reave can be a bit slow on Phoenix. Same solution to the links - chests with white sockets. Easy to get now with Betrayal.

i just reccorded 2 tier 16 runs first uploaded, that;'s how is working for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaP8TXJDLZQ&feature=youtu.be
works good so far in delve also , arround 850 depth
*edit* reave will work very poor withotu ruthless support, i've tried several gem combinations, i do swap for tier 16 bosses also, will upload phoenix in 1 min
https://youtu.be/qd0fwDz4ATE - phoenix rushed, skipped memory
Aswell Howa build kinda allows you to facetank almost everything ingame because high mitigation so bosses will be quite fast, except 500 + delve , since you don;t dodge anything, however haven't tryed to do bosses on reave because my damage is simply low h arround 1 mil dps only against shaper /guardians on reave
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 8 mai 2019 21:02:49
Thanks for posting that. Feels somewhat faster than MS clear (I have similar gear). What also slows me down is that I run the IIQ gem on everything except delve. Reave gets a lot faster with the 6th link, while MS does enough dps with 5.

Single target BF against mino is the only thing that felt on the slow side. I had the same issue trying BF on HOWA, MS just did more single target with good placement of projectiles.

"
mintu a écrit :
Thanks for posting that. Feels somewhat faster than MS clear (I have similar gear). What also slows me down is that I run the IIQ gem on everything except delve. Reave gets a lot faster with the 6th link, while MS does enough dps with 5.

Single target BF against mino is the only thing that felt on the slow side. I had the same issue trying BF on HOWA, MS just did more single target with good placement of projectiles.

yea i kinda failed that mino cause i wasted flasks before boss and didn;t used totem. My dps is not amazing either ( arround 2 mil shaper dps ) since i use double purity , discipline - no wrath and super defensive gear 84-84 -79 resists
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :

yea i kinda failed that mino cause i wasted flasks before boss and didn;t used totem. My dps is not amazing either ( arround 2 mil shaper dps ) since i use double purity , discipline - no wrath and super defensive gear 84-84 -79 resists

Makes a lot of sense for deeper delve. That shield is amazing.

I am still working my way down Delve, currently at 480 and things don't even tickle (only 75 res, 15k es, projectile weakness - but 65% block thanks to legacy Rumi's). Will likely have to swap to Enfeeble once I get to 600 or so.

A bit torn on whether to use Incandescent Heart or a regalia. Regalia would make up for some of the dps if I craft 6% attributes - I would go from 15 to 20k ES, which makes up for losing the 25% ele damage reduction while helping with physical hits and DOT.
"
mintu a écrit :
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :

Makes a lot of sense for deeper delve. That shield is amazing.

I am still working my way down Delve, currently at 480 and things don't even tickle (only 75 res, 15k es, projectile weakness - but 65% block thanks to legacy Rumi's). Will likely have to swap to Enfeeble once I get to 600 or so.

A bit torn on whether to use Incandescent Heart or a regalia. Regalia would make up for some of the dps if I craft 6% attributes - I would go from 15 to 20k ES, which makes up for losing the 25% ele damage reduction while helping with physical hits and DOT.

i kinda prefer incandescent, running against triple dps mod (extra fire /cold /lightning ) wasn;t an issue so far, cause basicaly incandescent and other mitigations get me to 0.06 damage taken from cold -fire -0.08 from lightning,with 2600 es regen + 3500 leech is 6000 es at a total of 13.000- i'd say incandescent make up for es lost
https://imgur.com/a/kKjHc8l
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 8 mai 2019 21:34:18
That recovery is what makes it a hard call though - since gaining 33% more ES would also increase both my regen and leech recovery by the same amount.

The regalia I am thinking of using is below - would probably scour the suffixes and multimod int/quality + 6% attributes.

Will hold off on doing it until I get to the deeper delves. So far there is just no need for more defenses, haven't died since hitting 96 and I am almost at 99 now.

Dernière édition par mintu, le 8 mai 2019 21:57:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires