[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

I think I've decided to go with HoWa Jugg over Occultist. My biggest question is what will you guys league start with? I was orginally thinking an Ahns Might Build, but some others suggested a life based MS build?
I'm actually going to go with a hierophant freeze pulse totems. Easy to gear, clears most things and will build currency with it. Then I'll roll either a jugg or guardian for howa depending on how much currency I have.
After two leagues of destroying absolutely everything with this beautiful build I decided I'm not going to do it the third time, thanks Grizzly for THE tankiest build I ever did in this game.
Second-class poe gamer
Had the most fun i ever had in poe with this build, killed my first uber elder in hardcore betrayal. thanks a bunch for a beast of a build <3
Is this a good league-starter? I tried some MS juggernaught build last league, as I was lead to believe it was a good starter-build, and I was just stuck, due to grelwood and helmet enchant costing 6-7 ex at league-start...

Thanks for any advice!
"
Is this a good league-starter? I tried some MS juggernaught build last league, as I was lead to believe it was a good starter-build, and I was just stuck, due to grelwood and helmet enchant costing 6-7 ex at league-start...

Thanks for any advice!

Nope
"

Thanks for any advice!

It's absolutely fine but I would start off as the life version and build my way slowly to CI. Builds like gornodd's ms build will work as a league starter https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125173.
Greetings.
Hi, any 3.6 update for the build?
"
Landic a écrit :
Hi, any 3.6 update for the build?

Looks like no or close to no changes so far
with the new update my immune howa jugg isint so strong as was before

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires