[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
with the new update my immune howa jugg isint so strong as was before

Why? Pls share your thoughts.
Thank you!
The build is fine as a starter, im steam rolling into T13 now with average gear.
"
Markuchi a écrit :
The build is fine as a starter, im steam rolling into T13 now with average gear.

I think we should be clear that this build is not good as a starter for most people, especially if they are newer. There are other builds that are much easier to follow when compared to this and require cheap or no uniques. Can you start life based and build into this, yes. However, if a non-veteran of the game tried this they'd most likely fail and become potentially disengaged with trying another build.
i losat around 200 es and around 1.5k dmg
Dernière édition par DAINCEPUTNOU, le 12 mars 2019 19:28:52
Is it possible or even worth it to get enough strength for garb of the ephemeral on this build? Divinity seems really strong
"
Awesome_Salsa a écrit :
Is it possible or even worth it to get enough strength for garb of the ephemeral on this build? Divinity seems really strong

Fairly certain it is possible. However, it wouldn't be easy and would require some top tier gear to accomplish. I think the loss of leech and the "always up" ele mitigation is too much to lose.
"
Awesome_Salsa a écrit :

I'll work on it later in the league
Wondering if you've considered picking up some of the new channeling based passives? They give some nice dmg and attack speed bonuses. Singular Focus would give additional phys mitigation for that sweet unbreakable regen. (Not like the build needs it). Maybe speccing out of some jewel nodes to get them till players can afford sweet jewels that will out perform those 2 clusters?
"
CMDR_Storm a écrit :
Wondering if you've considered picking up some of the new channeling based passives? They give some nice dmg and attack speed bonuses. Singular Focus would give additional phys mitigation for that sweet unbreakable regen. (Not like the build needs it). Maybe speccing out of some jewel nodes to get them till players can afford sweet jewels that will out perform those 2 clusters?

Not worth it at all. Physical mitigation is worthless (we are phys immune pretty much) and there are way better damage nodes available if you want to go for more damage
Hi. After reading the guide I'm wondering about Delve. How is this build for Delve? I'm interested in farming deep levels. I saw a lot of builds with molten strike for delve, so I'm also wondering why don't you go with Molten Strike from the beginning? Isn't it better than Blade Furry for map clearing?

Thanks in advance, and I'm really sorry if these questions have been answered before in the thread.
Dernière édition par FedeS, le 19 mars 2019 18:46:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires