[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Ok Grizz, you got that super sweet and secret POB templar howa code for me!? Hope you are playing this league! See you in the guild if you are.

I haven't touched it in a long time but i might give you pob code if you want, it's probably far from being optimized tho;p

Sure I'll take a gander at it. Have you been working on something else in the meantime or is life just taking up time? PM me if you have a pob link. I played around with an Inquisitor and it can deal out a lot more damage but not sure how defensive it would be.
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Ok Grizz, you got that super sweet and secret POB templar howa code for me!? Hope you are playing this league! See you in the guild if you are.

I haven't touched it in a long time but i might give you pob code if you want, it's probably far from being optimized tho;p

Sure I'll take a gander at it. Have you been working on something else in the meantime or is life just taking up time? PM me if you have a pob link. I played around with an Inquisitor and it can deal out a lot more damage but not sure how defensive it would be.

Actually i will start streaming in next few days (league of legends for now tho), but i will try to build an ultra tanky spellcaster in the future, that's my plan for now
Thanks very much for this build. I have got a lot of play time out of it!

A number of firsts with this build.

First time level 100
First time spent more than 12ex on a build.
First time spent more than 5ex on an item (helm 35ex)
First time spent more than 50c on a jewel (emperor's mastery 10ex)
First 40/40 since perandus. (not really a first)
First Delve to 600

Except for amulet, I followed the guide exactly.

https://pastebin.com/xtpkPdbj
Build is a blast! Can someone answer me this: Is Ghost Reaver point worth using?
It's mandatory.
Loved this build in last league.
Will it be updated for 3.6?
3.6 viable??
"
3.6 viable??

Yes, basically nothing much has changed.
Idk about all of you but if I play this again I have my eye on energy leech support. My only confusion is can this replace taking ghost reaver or maybe use it in addition to ghost reaver? 63% more damage while on full es is pretty insane. Sure our es can go below full but many times we are at full es. Will have to play around with it in PoB once it is added.

Edit: Guess the question is do we still leech while on full es? That would have to be the case for it to be 63% more damage.
Dernière édition par ThorTheGray, le 6 mars 2019 18:45:36
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Idk about all of you but if I play this again I have my eye on energy leech support. My only confusion is can this replace taking ghost reaver or maybe use it in addition to ghost reaver? 63% more damage while on full es is pretty insane. Sure our es can go below full but many times we are at full es. Will have to play around with it in PoB once it is added.

Edit: Guess the question is do we still leech while on full es? That would have to be the case for it to be 63% more damage.

No, you dont leech when you are at max. So is one of the bonuses. Unless you have slayer leech.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires