[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Best league ever for me also , never end up lvl 99 with a char. Using now :

Did for the first time even Aul in the delve, uber elder possessed by tormented spirit, or with my mapping gems (Elemental Weahness instead of Enfeeble on helmet and Increased Area of Effect Support instead of Concentrated Effect Support on armor).

Changed some items now that i am in standard :

Just shy over 14k ES now and little ove 2.2mil shaper dps.
Dernière édition par UnLovedOne, le 6 mars 2019 18:38:36
Where's all the sweet double corrupts? I like keeping tabs on this thread (I went deep with the build last league). But I went like 6 pages back and saw only 1 double corrupted item posted, what gives peeps?
"
NSUCK a écrit :
Where's all the sweet double corrupts? I like keeping tabs on this thread (I went deep with the build last league). But I went like 6 pages back and saw only 1 double corrupted item posted, what gives peeps?

Happy now?

Nah but jokes aside, I'm 10/10 poofs/rips on my Corruption Altar this league. Been a rough ride, hopefully better luck next league!
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
Elchfuchs a écrit :
I am kind of stuck now. When I activate my auras wrath, purity of elements and discipline I end up with 0 Mana.

I have I have enlighten support level 4, the jems pure talent and brute force with 1% mana reduced and I skilled Reduced Mana reservation.

This should put me on -18% mana reservation but my wrath gem stays at 42% not the needed 41%. The other two jems are at 29% now. Has anyone a clue what i am doing wrong?

thx

My dude, you need +1 shaper's gloves and two 4% reduced mana reserve nodes on the tree. Put your enlighten and auras in there.

Its true I could easy chance three passive to Influence to Sovereinty. I would gain another -2% mana reservation and lose 4% strenght of my auras. But i tried to follow the guide.
I am still learing a lot about this game and when I look at the character from UnLovedOne. He has the same setup besides the shaper gloves but does the +2 socked aoe gems makes the difference?
Dernière édition par Elchfuchs, le 27 févr. 2019 16:47:19
"
Elchfuchs a écrit :
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
Elchfuchs a écrit :
I am kind of stuck now. When I activate my auras wrath, purity of elements and discipline I end up with 0 Mana.

I have I have enlighten support level 4, the jems pure talent and brute force with 1% mana reduced and I skilled Reduced Mana reservation.

This should put me on -18% mana reservation but my wrath gem stays at 42% not the needed 41%. The other two jems are at 29% now. Has anyone a clue what i am doing wrong?

thx

My dude, you need +1 shaper's gloves and two 4% reduced mana reserve nodes on the tree. Put your enlighten and auras in there.

Its true I could easy chance three passive to Influence to Sovereinty. I would gain another -2% mana reservation and lose 4% strenght of my auras. But i tried to follow the guide.
I am still learing a lot about this game and when I look at the character from UnLovedOne. He has the same setup besides the shaper gloves but does the +2 socked aoe gems makes the difference?

This is what i get from +2 to level of socketed AoE gems :

If i could get an identical glove, but with +1 to level of socketed gems, this will be the differences between it and mine :

But,do note that i have my auras gems on the glove, so that +2 to AoE helps me. Clearly, if your gems setup is different, you must pay attention to this.

P.S. : Me and my new friends :

Dernière édition par UnLovedOne, le 2 mars 2019 17:00:14
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Happy now?

Nah but jokes aside, I'm 10/10 poofs/rips on my Corruption Altar this league. Been a rough ride, hopefully better luck next league!

nice dude :) how much u pay for u gloves ?
I have been trying to find one for a month ... unsuccessfully
for a month I have opened the search tab + live search ... unsuccessfully
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Happy now?

nice dude :) how much u pay for u gloves ?
I have been trying to find one for a month ... unsuccessfully
for a month I have opened the search tab + live search ... unsuccessfully

30 ex for the gloves if I remember correctly. Grabbed them within couple hours after they came up. Would probably paid the double due to the rarity of having both rolls, also was randomly checking for those rolls and woila - a pair was up!

20 ex for the chest, but had to use many divines on my ring, divine reflection, grab a jewel with +12 lightning resi and lot of chromes + vaals for correct colors, all to balance out all resistance for wise oak - but well worth and really happy atm!
Dernière édition par larsahh_, le 27 févr. 2019 19:32:28
Yea, the gloves are sick. Worth the 30ex easy IMO. I would have paid that last league. It's not like this build is cheap anyway.

Bad luck on the altar for you, I got 2x double corrupts, 3x all white, and 3 poofs I think.
Ok Grizz, you got that super sweet and secret POB templar howa code for me!? Hope you are playing this league! See you in the guild if you are.
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Ok Grizz, you got that super sweet and secret POB templar howa code for me!? Hope you are playing this league! See you in the guild if you are.

I haven't touched it in a long time but i might give you pob code if you want, it's probably far from being optimized tho;p
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 3 mars 2019 10:39:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires