[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Is it possible or even worth it to get enough strength for garb of the ephemeral on this build? Divinity seems really strong
"
Awesome_Salsa a écrit :
Is it possible or even worth it to get enough strength for garb of the ephemeral on this build? Divinity seems really strong

Fairly certain it is possible. However, it wouldn't be easy and would require some top tier gear to accomplish. I think the loss of leech and the "always up" ele mitigation is too much to lose.
"
Awesome_Salsa a écrit :

I'll work on it later in the league
Wondering if you've considered picking up some of the new channeling based passives? They give some nice dmg and attack speed bonuses. Singular Focus would give additional phys mitigation for that sweet unbreakable regen. (Not like the build needs it). Maybe speccing out of some jewel nodes to get them till players can afford sweet jewels that will out perform those 2 clusters?
"
CMDR_Storm a écrit :
Wondering if you've considered picking up some of the new channeling based passives? They give some nice dmg and attack speed bonuses. Singular Focus would give additional phys mitigation for that sweet unbreakable regen. (Not like the build needs it). Maybe speccing out of some jewel nodes to get them till players can afford sweet jewels that will out perform those 2 clusters?

Not worth it at all. Physical mitigation is worthless (we are phys immune pretty much) and there are way better damage nodes available if you want to go for more damage
Hi. After reading the guide I'm wondering about Delve. How is this build for Delve? I'm interested in farming deep levels. I saw a lot of builds with molten strike for delve, so I'm also wondering why don't you go with Molten Strike from the beginning? Isn't it better than Blade Furry for map clearing?

Thanks in advance, and I'm really sorry if these questions have been answered before in the thread.
PoE and cats natural attraction v.2: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2331585
Dernière édition par FedeS, le 19 mars 2019 18:46:44
"
FedeS a écrit :
Hi. After reading the guide I'm wondering about Delve. How is this build for Delve? I'm interested in farming deep levels. I saw a lot of builds with molten strike for delve, so I'm also wondering why don't you go with Molten Strike from the beginning? Isn't it better than Blade Furry for map clearing?

Thanks in advance, and I'm really sorry if these questions have been answered before in the thread.

Molten strike is stronger and more expensive, at the time i was writing this guide i was just playing blade flurry.

Pretty sure that both versions can easily hit depth 600 in delve
Updated pob, 800k shaper dps per ball with ancestral call with 16k es, so pretty ridiculous if you ask me :p
need tree for 3.6
EDIT NVM...was looking tree and not POB link
Dernière édition par Ain_Soph_Aur, le 23 mars 2019 23:32:35
Is it only the MS PoB thats been updated? Doesnt look like the BF one has been.

Edit I am just retarded and insanely tired from work, my PoB just wasnt updated. But why the minion nodes on the left side of the tree near templar? Am I missing something here or is it just to compensate for some minion ES Helms or jewels?
Dernière édition par Valineth, le 24 mars 2019 03:27:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires