[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Hello guys, I don't have enough mana to casts purity of elements, how can I fix that?

Will +1 to socket gems level on gloves fix my issue? Thanks!

+1 to socket and level 4 enlighten. You'll still need to take some extra mana nodes or mana reserve early on, unless you have mana cost gear or mana leach wrath watcher's Eye.
Dernière édition par Ramus, le 25 janv. 2019 19:23:24
"
Ramus a écrit :
"
Hello guys, I don't have enough mana to casts purity of elements, how can I fix that?

Will +1 to socket gems level on gloves fix my issue? Thanks!

+1 to socket and level 4 enlighten. You'll still need to take some extra mana nodes or mana reserve early on, unless you have mana cost gear or mana leach wrath watcher's Eye.

Thanks!

Dernière édition par AkaSnake13, le 25 janv. 2019 19:36:03
"
Confucius a écrit :
That does sound like a good idea - the mirror service - but I'm not sure what I need to do? I haven't seen anybody advertising it? Through the forums? Which channel?

It sounds better than the current standard prices for those helms, which are reaching over 100ex ... whereas Betrayal is around 30ex... That's so expensive so I'd have to farm constantly for a while or try and do this mirror option; is that with a Fractured Fossil then? I just need some information how to go about setting this up really.

To use a fossil mirror service you'll first need to locate someone offering the service in your league; you'll want someone in Standard League offering the service for a +2 or +3 iLevel 84+ Hubris Circlet. The service provider will let you know what to provide and how much it will cost.

Typically they'll ask for a resonator along with whatever fossils you want to use. To mirror a +2/3 MS you'll want to use:
Dense Fossil - increases odds of ES rolls
Metallic Fossil - increases odds of lightning rolls
Fractured Fossil - used to create the mirror
3-socket resonator

Before the mirror copy is made you'll need to know what color sockets are needed on your helm because once the mirror is made you cannot change it at all - you are stuck with the colors/links at the time of mirroring.

Unfortunately I did not find a mirror service on Standard.

I googled:

molten strike" mirror site:www.pathofexile.com intitle:Standard intitle:Trading

which covers the portion of the forums where mirror services are usually offered - no luck though.
"
managed to make this tonight slammed the energy shield :)

should i craft an aspect skill on it and drop purity of elements?

I'm a fan of Aspect of the Spider.

Check your build in POB though before making the change to make sure that you've got resistances covered and that you can handle the increased mana reserve incurred by the aspect craft - if you lack mana for this you'll need to pick up more mana reserve. Alternatively you might consider using Herald of Thunder instead of an aspect.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 25 janv. 2019 21:09:32
how come you dont recommend using determination? the amount of physical damage reduction it can provide is pretty ridiculous
So how does the build do delving? Can it go 600+? 1k+??? 3 different molten strike builds I am trying to decide from heh ;\ DPS looks very solid on this one in the videos.
"
johnce6 a écrit :
So how does the build do delving? Can it go 600+? 1k+??? 3 different molten strike builds I am trying to decide from heh ;\ DPS looks very solid on this one in the videos.

This build can reach 600+ depth in delves (I personally hit 600 last league with this build); that said, if all you really care about is deep delving, then I'd recommend an Occultist Molten Strike build. It will handle delves better but will be worse for bossing.

Another factor to consider is the price of CI-based, molten strike HOWA builds. In softcore Betrayal, Non-mirrored top end +2 MS helms are very expensive (30ex+) and if you go Occultist you'll need an Atziri's Reflection as well (50ex or so?).
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 26 janv. 2019 09:21:52
"
banecroft a écrit :
how come you dont recommend using determination? the amount of physical damage reduction it can provide is pretty ridiculous

I don't think Juggernauts have ever been concerned with phys damage mitigation.
"
Gref a écrit :
"
banecroft a écrit :

I guess my question is why? Have to admit, going from 50% phys mitigation to 90% phys mitigation, seems like a ridiculous effective hp upgrade. Especially when the cost of doing so is a small amount of damage. Though, I suspect that for most folks it'd be a large dps upgrade given that you could drop the enfeeble cast on hit and go with projectile weakness cast on hit.
Dernière édition par banecroft, le 26 janv. 2019 08:06:11
"
banecroft a écrit :
"
Gref a écrit :
"
banecroft a écrit :

I guess my question is why? Have to admit, going from 50% phys mitigation to 90% phys mitigation, seems like a ridiculous effective hp upgrade. Especially when the cost of doing so is a small amount of damage.

Armor works this way:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour

Armor's percent damage mitigation is inversely proportional to incoming damage - extremely good against small physical hits mitigating up to the 90% cap against such damage; less so against medium hits; and much less so against large hits. The bigger the hit, the less percent of incoming damage that armor mitigates.

Immortal call and endurance charges plus high energy shield makes this build extremely tanky against large hits and small hits alike. Extra armor wouldn't help.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 26 janv. 2019 08:09:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires