[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Confucius a écrit :
Also does anyone here think Astramentis (high roll) is actually better than the 1% damage per 15 int amulets?

Yes.

Specifically Shaped amulets that don't also have %Increased Attributes or a ton of flat Int.

Astramentis gives you roughly ~40% increased ES and 10-100 Flat Lightning Damage before any %Increased Attribute scaling comes into play.

Damage is probably comparable but when you lose the ~40% Increased ES you notice it.
hey mate .. i just made almost everything like u said but blade furry damage is just too low in my case and am not sure what's wrongm blade fury damage is 5k only ;/
"
Turgut_kw a écrit :
hey mate .. i just made almost everything like u said but blade furry damage is just too low in my case and am not sure what's wrongm blade fury damage is 5k only ;/

Your characters are hidden on your profile.
"
Gref a écrit :
"
Confucius a écrit :
Also does anyone here think Astramentis (high roll) is actually better than the 1% damage per 15 int amulets?

Yes.

Specifically Shaped amulets that don't also have %Increased Attributes or a ton of flat Int.

Astramentis gives you roughly ~40% increased ES and 10-100 Flat Lightning Damage before any %Increased Attribute scaling comes into play.

Damage is probably comparable but when you lose the ~40% Increased ES you notice it.

So you think I should Maybe change my amulet to astramentis?
load up pob and see which is more effective. astra seems better when your gear is on the lower end side, but a well rolled shaper amulet will have a much much greater impact when your gear reaches the higher end. equipping the shaper amulet while your gear is on the lower end wont seem like much of a difference.
I feel like my gear isn't too far off and my damage is way lower and ES is only at 6.4k. I have to be doing something wrong. Anyone mind taking a look for me?
"
Devilles a écrit :
I feel like my gear isn't too far off and my damage is way lower and ES is only at 6.4k. I have to be doing something wrong. Anyone mind taking a look for me?

Characters are hidden.
"
Gref a écrit :

+3 Molten Strike enchant is mentioned in the guide. A brand new player might not be aware you can't get them outside of standard.

Haven't even seen that, fixed
Hello guys, I don't have enough mana to casts purity of elements, how can I fix that?

Will +1 to socket gems level on gloves fix my issue? Thanks!
Fixed, I didn't know that was the default setting.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires