[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Zeddzded a écrit :
So, I have done a couple regular Atziri runs and I keep getting one shotted with the red circle. Is that normal? Current es at 8.9k

Just kinda hard to see and they don't give you much time to dance away.

Red circle is kind of vague. Storm Call or Flameblast?

Storm Call will kill you if you repeatedly run into them or get stacked.

Flameblast is another story. The base damage is pretty high at 1893 to 2839 Fire Damage, penetrates 10% fire res, and gets 110% MORE spell damage per stage. You should be able to survive most Flameblasts from her but at max stages you're rolling the dice. If she crits, you can kiss your ass goodbye.

TLDR: Yes normal Atziri has the potential to blow you up.
Hey folks, super noob to this build. Wondering why the tree takes Spiritual Aid over Heart of Thunder. Thunder looks like it gives more DPS.. is it because of the % global accuracy on Spiritual Aid working with Undeniable in the Jugg ascendancy?

Edit:
one more question.. I noticed the MS tree doesn't use the Pure Talent jewel even though the guide calls it out as essential. Looks like it takes Deep THoughts mana node in the witch area which gives 20 to intelligence and then just uses another jewel that also gives int.. which gives more int then Pure Talent but less of str/dex. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but just curious why.. looks like either way is decent depending what other jewel you have in lieu of Pure Talent. (forgot my question, maybe more of an observation lol)
Dernière édition par xodrul, le 24 janv. 2019 22:24:58
"
xodrul a écrit :
Hey folks, super noob to this build. Wondering why the tree takes Spiritual Aid over Heart of Thunder. Thunder looks like it gives more DPS.. is it because of the % global accuracy on Spiritual Aid working with Undeniable in the Jugg ascendancy?

Edit:
one more question.. I noticed the MS tree doesn't use the Pure Talent jewel even though the guide calls it out as essential. Looks like it takes Deep THoughts mana node in the witch area which gives 20 to intelligence and then just uses another jewel that also gives int.. which gives more int then Pure Talent but less of str/dex. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but just curious why.. looks like either way is decent depending what other jewel you have in lieu of Pure Talent. (forgot my question, maybe more of an observation lol)

Spiritual Aid versus Heart of Thunder:
The difference in DPS between these two options is very small - roughly 2%. Meanwhile pathing towards Spirtual Aid picks up 1% life (ES due to ZO) regen.

Deep Thoughts:
OP's tree has 33 unreserved mana - Deep Thoughts is likely the best option to make mana work out given his gear and the rest of the tree.

Pure Talent:
My guess is that the increased AOE is really beneficial for Blade Flurry - I haven't played around with BF for quite awhile so don't take this as gospel.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 24 janv. 2019 23:34:48
managed to make this tonight slammed the energy shield :)

should i craft an aspect skill on it and drop purity of elements?
Dernière édition par AngusKhanTheGreat, le 25 janv. 2019 00:16:24
Could anyone take a look at my profile/char sheet to see what I should upgrade next? I've been looking around for some upgrades but now everything seems expensive and not really available. I'm in standard softcore.

Been trying to get Cyclopean Belt with Str/Int corruption but nobody is selling a decent one in the last few weeks. Been corrupting multiple ones myself but the best I've got is dex/str. I know one if not both my rings need an upgrade? Looking for Str,Int,ES,DMG rings, again very expensive.

But maybe I'm missing something? Should I upgrade my shield to higher ES before I focus on dmg increase? I tried uber elder again (after beating him before) and struggled. Didn't beat him actually as I got him to the final stage but he just wiped me.

Should I upgrade my jewels? What should I be looking for as BiS? Int, ES, DMG? Lightning Dmg? Atk Speed?

Also, not sure if I should be focusing on changing to Molten Strikes? Helmets are pretty expensive but maybe that will help my DPS issue?

I was reading another Molten Strike guide and he thinks Astrementis amulet is actually better?
Dernière édition par Confucius, le 25 janv. 2019 04:51:46
"
Confucius a écrit :
Could anyone take a look at my profile/char sheet to see what I should upgrade next? I've been looking around for some upgrades but now everything seems expensive and not really available. I'm in standard softcore.

Been trying to get Cyclopean Belt with Str/Int corruption but nobody is selling a decent one in the last few weeks. Been corrupting multiple ones myself but the best I've got is dex/str. I know one if not both my rings need an upgrade? Looking for Str,Int,ES,DMG rings, again very expensive.

But maybe I'm missing something? Should I upgrade my shield to higher ES before I focus on dmg increase? I tried uber elder again (after beating him before) and struggled. Didn't beat him actually as I got him to the final stage but he just wiped me.

Should I upgrade my jewels? What should I be looking for as BiS? Int, ES, DMG? Lightning Dmg? Atk Speed?

Also, not sure if I should be focusing on changing to Molten Strikes? Helmets are pretty expensive but maybe that will help my DPS issue?

If you want more DPS I'd give Molten Strike a try.

Try to find a fossil mirror service - try googling the forums to see if you can find someone offering the service on Standard - but be sure to check to see if people are vouching for him on a thread in the forums (otherwise you might get scammed).
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 25 janv. 2019 04:52:37
Thanks, I don't know enough about how the fossil services work, will it result in a decent helmet? Is it just RNG as to what stats you even get? I've never done that before so I don't know. In the long run, is it cheaper than spending 30-40 exalt+ on a set helm with +2/3 projectiles?
"
Confucius a écrit :
Thanks, I don't know enough about how the fossil services work, will it result in a decent helmet? Is it just RNG as to what stats you even get? I've never done that before so I don't know. In the long run, is it cheaper than spending 30-40 exalt+ on a set helm with +2/3 projectiles?

====
It's RNG as to whether or not the helmet you end up with is good - but whatever you end up with will at least be usable.

Crafting a +2 - or I guess on Standard, +3 - helm this way is far less expensive than buying a good helm. Mirror fees are typically in the range of 1ex and you're probably looking at at ex or two for the fossils/resonator.

I found a mirror service on Standard but unfortunately it was for a strength-based helm - I looked through about 3 pages of trade shop threads. Perhaps there's someone offering the service further pages down.

If you can afford the 30-40ex that's a sure fire way to get a good helm but if not, a mirror service might offer a cheap option while you save up for a good helm - and if you're lucky you strike gold with the mirror service and you're set.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 25 janv. 2019 06:00:03
That does sound like a good idea - the mirror service - but I'm not sure what I need to do? I haven't seen anybody advertising it? Through the forums? Which channel?

It sounds better than the current standard prices for those helms, which are reaching over 100ex ... whereas Betrayal is around 30ex... That's so expensive so I'd have to farm constantly for a while or try and do this mirror option; is that with a Fractured Fossil then? I just need some information how to go about setting this up really.
Also does anyone here think Astramentis (high roll) is actually better than the 1% damage per 15 int amulets?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires