[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

I finally got a decent enough helmet with +2 molten strike so I've changed gear round and some passives now. The difference is huge. I was struggling withuber elder before but now I've switched I've already done 2 deathless runs. Just a FYI that I think molten strike is the way to go.
"
Confucius a écrit :
I finally got a decent enough helmet with +2 molten strike so I've changed gear round and some passives now. The difference is huge. I was struggling withuber elder before but now I've switched I've already done 2 deathless runs. Just a FYI that I think molten strike is the way to go.

Grats on the helm and on your Uber Elder success!
Loving the build! Just got my +1 gloves and got a good chunk of unreserved mana.
Are any of the banners good for the build? Could we invest more in unreserved mana and fit aspect of the spider?

Also, what is the best way to craft the helmet? buy the base and chaos spam or delve crafting? Playing as blade flurry.

weapon?
Molten Strike needs to be 20%?
or just lvl 21? the extra fire damage makes difference? or the build is pretty much lightning damage? thank you!
Another league, another Jugg to lvl 100! Finally after quite some time I managed to hit 100 with average of 3-4 hours of mapping/delving per night during the last 30 days. My favourite Juggernaut build so far!

I'm pretty proud for my achivement, because I've yet to enter a single Pure Breachstone yet, so all exping was done solo spamming maps + delve. So no cheese was involved and I quite enjoyed it even if the clearspeed wasn't the fastest! Just need to finish 40/40 now and I'll be very satisfied with this league!

I think I had 2 deaths total since Act 8 Doedre. First death was to Uber Elder at 95 when I was playing 5 fps laptop during christmas holydays and second death at 99 was to 83 Catarina where I got 1 shot by something. Most likely a big crit without any endu charges up. Other than that I've carried many deathless delve bosses, uber elder, UAtziris and other bosses for various friends and other people.

My final gear setup for the ubertank version I customized for:

Spoiler

It's my final setup of how I achieved 11.7 k ES, 84/84/85 max resi, and almost 17k tooltip with incAOE. Probably going to switch out gloves for a double corrupt with ele weakness + 2 aura/aoe gems if seller comes online.

Also Cinderswallow Urn Flask is actually really insane for this build. The amount of Leech it sometimes gives is just insane. You could also drop Elemental Focus from your BF setup, grab an abyss jewel with added fire dmg to attacks/ring prefix and you will have another 10% dmg from that flask. With Elemental Focus it's abit harder, sicne you rely on Shield Charge ignite to have it activated.

After having ingame chats with couple of players from here, I'll also explain here. The reason I was sticking with BF over MS is pretty simple: In Delve I played a MS Jugg to 100 so I really wanted to play something else this league, despite MS being stronger. But I also have some plans to switch to MS when I get my ideal setup of gear bought in very near future.

My dream has always been to go LowLife with Shavs and Crown of Eyes(Helm itself is imo very underrated since it will solve all your leech problems and you could be more flexible with spell damage passives/jewels, also there is bigger market for those currently than abyss jewels) and push limits with the build. Getting a +2 MS CoE isnt actually so hard when you do some research (just expensive) and it leaves room for more Auras (most likely Wrath + Spider) but depending on other items I could also be dropping triple purities for Haste + something else. Also you could scale it very well with an insane Watcher's Eye. Also Atziri's Reflection becomes a very good option to go for if you have the budget + it frees up another flask slot!

Also I could use help with suggestions for MS gem link instead of Damage on Full Life. Since it doesn't work with LowLife, is Multistrike the way to go or do you have any better support suggestions?
Dernière édition par larsahh_, le 27 janv. 2019 15:17:31
For one of the 3 links you have cwdt, lvl 1 golem, and lvl 1 clarity.

Do you still run with the lvl 1 golem summon? Or is there something better now? Seems odd to me to summon a lvl 1 golem on damage taken. Or maybe I'm just not understanding it correctly. I'm a little new to the game. Thanks for the build though it's been really fun so far!
When should i go MS?
do you change any iten to go from BF to MS? or just the skill tree and jeweels?

thanks
Hello!

I'm hoping you guys can help me, so I just got +1 to level of socketed gems on my shaper's touch gloves and I have clarity gem level 4.

I am still not able to cast purity of elements with all the other auras on.

Mana reserved = 1716
Mana available: 382/2098

It says I need 28% of mana reserved to cast purity of elements.

Thank you for the help!
Dernière édition par AkaSnake13, le 27 janv. 2019 20:13:05
Delete
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Dernière édition par Gaz2144, le 27 janv. 2019 18:31:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires