[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
banecroft a écrit :
"
Gref a écrit :
"
banecroft a écrit :
how come you dont recommend using determination? the amount of physical damage reduction it can provide is pretty ridiculous

I don't think Juggernauts have ever been concerned with phys damage mitigation.

I guess my question is why? Have to admit, going from 50% phys mitigation to 90% phys mitigation, seems like a ridiculous effective hp upgrade. Especially when the cost of doing so is a small amount of damage. Though, I suspect that for most folks it'd be a large dps upgrade given that you could drop the enfeeble cast on hit and go with projectile weakness cast on hit.

This is not how armour and determination works, we have nearly no armor (8k), so determination is not going to do anything. This build's phys mitigation depends only on having nearly perma immortal call
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
"
johnce6 a écrit :
So how does the build do delving? Can it go 600+? 1k+??? 3 different molten strike builds I am trying to decide from heh ;\ DPS looks very solid on this one in the videos.

This build can reach 600+ depth in delves (I personally hit 600 last league with this build); that said, if all you really care about is deep delving, then I'd recommend an Occultist Molten Strike build. It will handle delves better but will be worse for bossing.

Another factor to consider is the price of CI-based, molten strike HOWA builds. In softcore Betrayal, Non-mirrored top end +2 MS helms are very expensive (30ex+) and if you go Occultist you'll need an Atziri's Reflection as well (50ex or so?).

Thanks a lot for the answer. I noticed the other night it was occultist that hit 2k depth in delve. Unfortunately there is currently only one public Occultist build I have been able to find and when I watched a delve 600 video of it bossing it was wow slow but definitely did it. I have been trying to brainstorm an occultist build but not coming up with much just really wonder how the 2k depth guy got his damage or even what the fuck skill he was using...
I just hit 99 with this build.

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/yLzzzNCB

0 deaths on 97
1 death on 98

0 ex drops so far...
Hi all, what do you guys think is the better prefix to craft on rings, faster start of energy shield recharge or increased elemental damage with attack skills? Any advise appreciated
"
SirRascus a écrit :
Hi all, what do you guys think is the better prefix to craft on rings, faster start of energy shield recharge or increased elemental damage with attack skills? Any advise appreciated

damage
"
johnce6 a écrit :
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
"
johnce6 a écrit :
So how does the build do delving? Can it go 600+? 1k+??? 3 different molten strike builds I am trying to decide from heh ;\ DPS looks very solid on this one in the videos.

This build can reach 600+ depth in delves (I personally hit 600 last league with this build); that said, if all you really care about is deep delving, then I'd recommend an Occultist Molten Strike build. It will handle delves better but will be worse for bossing.

Another factor to consider is the price of CI-based, molten strike HOWA builds. In softcore Betrayal, Non-mirrored top end +2 MS helms are very expensive (30ex+) and if you go Occultist you'll need an Atziri's Reflection as well (50ex or so?).

Thanks a lot for the answer. I noticed the other night it was occultist that hit 2k depth in delve. Unfortunately there is currently only one public Occultist build I have been able to find and when I watched a delve 600 video of it bossing it was wow slow but definitely did it. I have been trying to brainstorm an occultist build but not coming up with much just really wonder how the 2k depth guy got his damage or even what the fuck skill he was using...

This video provides guidance about a hardcore HOWA Occultist build. I was lucky enough to get the Reflection prophecy earlier this league; if I have enough time I might give that build a go.
Thanks a lot for video.
Do you level up with blade fury? Is it better to level up with molten strike? Or molten strike is just the end game skill?
Thank you so much! The build looks awesome

One more thing, I know it's a bosser build but... Why occultist momtens strike is so much better at delve?

This build can clear delve alright?
Dernière édition par XulaZ, le 26 janv. 2019 23:03:46
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Do you level up with blade fury? Is it better to level up with molten strike? Or molten strike is just the end game skill?
Thank you so much! The build looks awesome

One more thing, I know it's a bosser build but... Why occultist momtens strike is so much better at delve?

This build can clear delve alright?

I would level up sunder axes as shown in Zizran's speed leveling guide for Maurader. You will be leveling life-based and will need to respec into CI once you can equip the gear. Be sure to level gems for molten strike or blade flurry (whichever skill you want to eventually use) in weapon switch slots.

This build is an excellent boser able to do all content and is quite good in delves.

I'd only consider Occultist for real deep delving past level 600. Occultist performs well there because curses are very effective against non-boss mobs.

I would not pick Occultist other than for real deep delving though b/c this build is much better at bossing.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 26 janv. 2019 23:51:31
Thank you very much for the answer!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires