[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Might wanna update this guide since it says 3.5 in the title. Can no longer use 2x Wildfire Jewels and +3 ms projectiles enchants no longer exists
"
Might wanna update this guide since it says 3.5 in the title. Can no longer use 2x Wildfire Jewels and +3 ms projectiles enchants no longer exists

What do you mean, it's updated
"
bill_gate a écrit :
I use 3x auras and cant use the discipline it says ”not enough mana”, is it possible to use 4x auras?

You need an Enlighten gem, preferably level 4, to reduce the mana reserved by your auras.

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
What do you mean, it's updated

+3 Molten Strike enchant is mentioned in the guide. A brand new player might not be aware you can't get them outside of standard.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 24 janv. 2019 11:36:31

Well that'll be one way to knock off an end game grind, lol.
How do you run 3 auras at once? I’m trying to run discipline, wrath and purity of elements with level 4 enlighten but can’t.
"
ryzarector a écrit :
How do you run 3 auras at once? I’m trying to run discipline, wrath and purity of elements with level 4 enlighten but can’t.

You need a level 5 Enlighten if you don't want to spec into more reduced mana reservation nodes.

"
Gabel26 a écrit :

Well that'll be one way to knock off an end game grind, lol.

Gross.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 24 janv. 2019 14:07:03
I am crafting and buying my gear and i manage to craft this neck
and i would like to know whats the best suffix to craft
"
Twhy a écrit :

+#Int probably.

Annul that rarity. :)
"
Gref a écrit :
"
Twhy a écrit :

+#Int probably.

Annul that rarity. :)

Ty for the help
So, I have done a couple regular Atziri runs and I keep getting one shotted with the red circle. Is that normal? Current es at 8.9k

Just kinda hard to see and they don't give you much time to dance away.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires