[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

So, what I am doing terrible wrong right now? I am lacking so much damage right now, Blade Flurry's avg. damage is 4.2k only and yes, Blade Flurry is Level 12 currently but it wont rise up to 100k by 8 levels.

Tips and helps are welcomed really!

Hello. Great build! One question though: Why Lightning Pen instead of Added Lightning Damage? Lightning Damage support seems to be more dps, but is there something I'm missing?
"
DefconShazbot a écrit :
Hello. Great build! One question though: Why Lightning Pen instead of Added Lightning Damage? Lightning Damage support seems to be more dps, but is there something I'm missing?

Not sure if you're using PoB or not but when I plug in Added Lightning it's less damage than Lightning Pen at all stages of Blade Flurry.

"
Sasjo a écrit :
So, what I am doing terrible wrong right now? I am lacking so much damage right now, Blade Flurry's avg. damage is 4.2k only and yes, Blade Flurry is Level 12 currently but it wont rise up to 100k by 8 levels.

Level up. Your character is practically fresh out of the womb.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 10 janv. 2019 03:06:39
So... i played PoE casually even before it was out on Steam. I took things a bit more serious this league and got my first Shaper kill with this build. I kinda like to faceroll things so this build is perfect for endgame. Its great! I do feel Jugg with Soul of Arakaali is busted AF... but w/e. Currently saving for the Clarity Watcher's Eye. Thanks for the great build!
Dernière édition par animadnb, le 10 janv. 2019 09:07:11
"
Which items? Your gear looks pretty good at a glance.

cyclopean coil with int% implicit and amulet with %attributes and dmg per 15 int

also would appreciate tips how to increase dmg, hideout tooltip says avg is 14k, in pob i can reach almost 1mln with all possible buffs, I dont feel confident appreaching uber elder with this dps :(
Dernière édition par BaxaroNN, le 10 janv. 2019 10:29:18
"
Gref a écrit :
"
DefconShazbot a écrit :

Not sure if you're using PoB or not but when I plug in Added Lightning it's less damage than Lightning Pen at all stages of Blade Flurry.

I am using PoB. I think I found the difference. It looks like lightning pen is more DPS without potions, added lightning damage is more DPS with potions (since two of our potions have lightning penetration already).

Are you seeing this on your end also? It's possible I've made a mistake, but if this is the case, maybe we use lightning pen for higher tier bosses where we are unlikely to recharge our potions and use added lightning damage for general mapping where potions have a high uptime?
"
BaxaroNN a écrit :
"
Which items? Your gear looks pretty good at a glance.

cyclopean coil with int% implicit and amulet with %attributes and dmg per 15 int

also would appreciate tips how to increase dmg, hideout tooltip says avg is 14k, in pob i can reach almost 1mln with all possible buffs, I dont feel confident appreaching uber elder with this dps :(

Try adjusting your passive tree a bit. You can pick up 60 Intelligence if you take the jewel socket above witch start and the jewel socket near Nullification.

One of your jewels, Foul Iridescence, has no damage on it.

Try a Lightning Damage to Attacks Vinktar's Vessel.
"
DefconShazbot a écrit :
"
Gref a écrit :
"
DefconShazbot a écrit :

I am using PoB. I think I found the difference. It looks like lightning pen is more DPS without potions, added lightning damage is more DPS with potions (since two of our potions have lightning penetration already).

Are you seeing this on your end also? It's possible I've made a mistake, but if this is the case, maybe we use lightning pen for higher tier bosses where we are unlikely to recharge our potions and use added lightning damage for general mapping where potions have a high uptime?

Lightning pen is always better, unless you have very low intelligence. Trash dies instatly so the only thing that matters is boss/shaper dps
"
Sasjo a écrit :

keep levelling and improvig gear but also tooltips dps is not anywhere close t actual dos, if you want to now your real dps download path of building. For example my tooltip for bladeflurry has an average damage of 18k but in pob with the right options selected its ~1,000,000
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
Trash dies instatly so the only thing that matters is boss/shaper dps

Got it. Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires