[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Spoiler

Good build, I approve.
Dernière édition par Amiari, le 9 janv. 2019 00:59:53
Started this build after ripping my first character, can confirm the switchover starts off a bit slow but definitely more than tanky enough to get started, felt like a god in low tier maps and my dps climbs a lot between getting a jewel and some int every few levels.

Only problem is trying to get one of those stats/dmg necklaces in HC, none for sale or usually 1 or 2 that are 10ex ++

Really rough, otherwise got the required uniques and all the gear i currently have on for about 2 ex and some change from having 0 ES gear, used my own janky build to level with and a good pair of FB gloves and had no issues at all leveling too!

+1 to this build so far :))
When switching to molten strike, how good would it be to use a grellwood shank instead of a shield?
"
hallohoofd a écrit :
When switching to molten strike, how good would it be to use a grellwood shank instead of a shield?

Not good, I think. Lightning Damage from HoWA only applies to attacks with HoWA, so while you would have more projectiles half of your attacks would have no damage behind them.

At least I think that's how it works.
Trying to alt spam to land on both %attributes and dmg per 15 int on a shaper amulet base is absolutely nuts, those things appear so rarely.

"
zankioh a écrit :
Trying to alt spam to land on both %attributes and dmg per 15 int on a shaper amulet base is absolutely nuts, those things appear so rarely.

Don't chase the dragon, lmao.

I've gone through at least 1k alts and 1k chaos trying to hit and these are probably my best results.

Closest I've got was %Increased Attributes and 1% Increased Damage per 15 DEX. I rolled it away out of disgust :D.
What should i be aiming to get next / improving?

i have these jewels as well for when i get some levels

"
Gref a écrit :
"
zankioh a écrit :

Don't chase the dragon, lmao.

I've gone through at least 1k alts and 1k chaos trying to hit and these are probably my best results.

Closest I've got was %Increased Attributes and 1% Increased Damage per 15 DEX. I rolled it away out of disgust :D.

Yeah i just bought one but to be fair when i plug a well rolled astramentis in to pob i only loose ~4% damage and actually gain energy shield so the amulet isnt really that huge unless im doing something wrong
"
Yeah i just bought one but to be fair when i plug a well rolled astramentis in to pob i only loose ~4% damage and actually gain energy shield so the amulet isnt really that huge unless im doing something wrong

For posterity I'm REALLY bad at math. This could all be wrong.

IIRC % increases to attributes are additive. So for example if you have 100 base int and go from 25% increased int (+25 int) to %30 you only gain 5 extra int (+30 int). Thus if you're %increased attributes amulet has little to no int on it you have less base int to scale and the increase is similar to just throwing on an Astramentis depending on the actual numbers.

With a few exceptions you pretty much need to roll both affixes and a little extra to beat Astramentis by a big margin.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 9 janv. 2019 18:12:14
https://imgur.com/y9VHsSZ

Guys I crafted this, should I multimod and use it or do I need to try to craft it a different way? I am pretty new to crafting so I dont know if I hit gold here or if i need to do soemthing different than multimod.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires