[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hey guys, this is my second character and my first time building an "end-game" type character instead of a league starter. And my first CI in years. My starter made me about 30 ex and ive spent about 6-7ex so far to get this setup in full w/ gems:

Now, aside from the obvious (Get a 6L on my armor and get to level 90+) I just wanted to get ya'lls opinion on what to focus on changing first with gear. My elements are maxed out with purity, so I guess I could easily max out my elements to get rid of that. Right now I have to take mana reduction nodes to be able to run wrath and discipline.

The other changes will obviously be unlocking my gem slots, a clarity/wrath watcher's eye is incredibly out of my price range so ill have to settle on a clarity if I can get one cheap, or just rely on other gems for now.

I'm definitely not feeling too strong yet, but thats expected at 70 with a ton of the tree still locked. Running delve and some low tier maps/bosses for xp right now trying to get to 76 and then ill buy a few xoph's to 80+.

Thanks for hearing me out, I am a bit overwhelmed jumping into this at 70 but really liking the build so far.
Dernière édition par Ramus, le 10 janv. 2019 15:53:55
"
Ramus a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my second character and my first time building an "end-game" type character instead of a league starter. And my first CI in years. My starter made me about 25 ex and ive spent about 5ex so far to get this setup in full w/ gems:

Now, aside from the obvious (Get a 6L on my armor and get to level 90+) I just wanted to get ya'lls opinion on what to focus on changing first with gear. My elements are maxed out with purity, so I guess I could easily max out my elements to get rid of that. Right now I have to take mana reduction nodes to be able to run wrath and discipline.

The other changes will obviously be unlocking my gem slots, a clarity/wrath watcher's eye is incredibly out of my price range so ill have to settle on a clarity if I can get one cheap, or just rely on other gems for now.

I'm definitely not feeling too strong, but thats expected at 70 with a ton of the tree still locked. Running delve for xp right now trying to get to 76 and then ill buy a few xoph's to 80+.

Thanks for hearing me out, I am a bit overwhelmed jumping into this at 70 but really liking the build so far.

Seems like you have a grip on things. Just grind. I'm going on 98 and every level is a bit more juice.

Don't sweat a Watcher's Eye too much. I hit 9k+ ES without one. If you've got 25 ex to play with though I would grab a cheap one for 6-9EX and get a 6L IH. Lvl 4 Enlighten too. Off to the races at that point.
"
Gref a écrit :
"
Ramus a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my second character and my first time building an "end-game" type character instead of a league starter. And my first CI in years. My starter made me about 25 ex and ive spent about 5ex so far to get this setup in full w/ gems:

I'm definitely not feeling too strong, but thats expected at 70 with a ton of the tree still locked. Running delve for xp right now trying to get to 76 and then ill buy a few xoph's to 80+.

Seems like you have a grip on things. Just grind. I'm going on 98 and every level is a bit more juice.

Don't sweat a Watcher's Eye too much. I hit 9k+ ES without one. If you've got 25 ex to play with though I would grab a cheap one for 6-9EX and get a 6L IH. Lvl 4 Enlighten too. Off to the races at that point.

Thanks for the quick reply! I just a ran a few maps and it's starting to feel better. I think its also me adjusting to a new play style, my last build was zombies/skeletons.

Until I get a watcher's eye (I can afford one of the clarity only ones, so I may do that tonight) should I run something else instead of Clarity in that CWDT slot on my shield, or just leave it empty for now?
"
Ramus a écrit :
Thanks for the quick reply! I just a ran a few maps and it's starting to feel better. I think its also me adjusting to a new play style, my last build was zombies/skeletons.

Until I get a watcher's eye (I can afford one of the clarity only ones, so I may do that tonight) should I run something else instead of Clarity in that CWDT slot on my shield, or just leave it empty for now?

I used Flame Dash to navigate the more clunky maps.
"
Gref a écrit :
"
Ramus a écrit :

I used Flame Dash to navigate the more clunky maps.

Thanks again!

On the Incandescent Heart, do any of the stats matter aside from energy shield and damage? Assuming no since it's all life related.
"
Ramus a écrit :
Thanks again!

On the Incandescent Heart, do any of the stats matter aside from energy shield and damage? Assuming no since it's all life related.

The life leech is generic attack damage leeched as life so you'd want that as high as possible too. Probably shouldn't affect price too much.

E: Wanted to say that while the margins on the IH leech are tiny it's usually your only source of life leech when flasks down.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 10 janv. 2019 17:28:33
Best lab boot enchant? the 2% regen / 12 attack speed / life and mana leeched?
Excellent build, finished off Uber Elder with my current gear. However I do want to push this guy further, any suggestions?

Movement flask is mainly for mapping now but any suggestion would be nice.
I have one jewel with the reduced reserved mana but I need to get brute force with reserved mana reduction too. I'm currently using that and enlighten 3 (until I get 4? Seems expensive or hard to Vaal) but I can't use purity of elements as my 3rd aura.

Those shaper gloves with the level aura mod are expensive (standard) and so I'm not sure where to go from here. It kinda restricts me with needing helmet, shield and rings with resists?

Should I be able to run 3 auras this way? If I buy brute force with the reduction?

This is my current gear, sitting at 5.4k ES, with a BF tooltip of 7342, and AS of .19, all unbuffed. I dont feel as if my dps is as high as it should be for 84. Is my tree messed up or amd i just sucking for a while until i get passives?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires