[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
reaper2191 a écrit :

This is my current gear, sitting at 5.4k ES, with a BF tooltip of 7342, and AS of .19, all unbuffed. I dont feel as if my dps is as high as it should be for 84. Is my tree messed up or amd i just sucking for a while until i get passives?

You don't have intelligence, like at all :p That's the most important stat
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
reaper2191 a écrit :

This is my current gear, sitting at 5.4k ES, with a BF tooltip of 7342, and AS of .19, all unbuffed. I dont feel as if my dps is as high as it should be for 84. Is my tree messed up or amd i just sucking for a while until i get passives?

What is the approx int i should be shooting for?
"
reaper2191 a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
reaper2191 a écrit :

What is the approx int i should be shooting for?

At least having tier 1 int on every piece of gear/jewel that you can. 1000+ int.
Fractured fossiled this today
ik no int but probably will switch to ms anyway blade flurry is just kind of clunky imo and the res on the helm will let me change some other gear for more es and a little more int so not a huge loss
At what point should i be going to MS with this build?
"
reaper2191 a écrit :
At what point should i be going to MS with this build?

It's just a matter of getting the helm enchant really. If you have it or can get it you can switch.
It says when switching to ms to get rid of both our pure talent and brute force, why are we getting rid of both when we need 1 slot for wildfire? does a rare just become better for ms than either of those?
Can someone tell me how to estimate dps for molten strike in pob i have 265k shaper dps for melee hit and ~290k dps for magma balls, is that per ball or? otherwise seems low. And if it is per ball how many balls do you estimate hit the boss for calculating dps?
Can someone explain me how can I craft that helmet? Thanks.
hi can someone check my character and tell me what i should aim for next, i feel like my damage isnt there yet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires