[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Mioushu a écrit :
i dont have problem changing enchant , just need to know which one is best for boots . Also which helmet will be better this (i exalt slammed shitty int roll :(
or buy another one with ~`300 es and like 45+ int on it

Regen is easier to proc.

For the helm just plug some values into POB. Damage will surely be higher with 45+ Int.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 8 janv. 2019 17:19:34
What is the rotation going into combat with this build? Do i cast bloodrage, drop ancestral protector and just go ham with blade flurry?
Tried uber elder for the first time ever, you was right, it was too easy.
Spoiler

I think I have finished most of my gear at this point, where should i go from here?
"
Hovno a écrit :
Tried uber elder for the first time ever, you was right, it was too easy.
Spoiler

I think I have finished most of my gear at this point, where should i go from here?

Go for 100! Should be easy :)
too many streamers started playing this build, thanks to that prices of endgame items skyrocketed and now Im unable to finish this build. feelin really disappointed cuz it has gigantic potential.
"
BaxaroNN a écrit :
too many streamers started playing this build, thanks to that prices of endgame items skyrocketed and now Im unable to finish this build. feelin really disappointed cuz it has gigantic potential.

Which items? Your gear looks pretty good at a glance.
I am not to certain how shock works but having this should be better than just crafting flat lightning right?
"
I am not to certain how shock works but having this should be better than just crafting flat lightning right?

I assume it's similar to Vinktar's 10% increased damage.
It's been a while since I played a molten strike build but I thought you used GMP for that, has that changed?
"
It's been a while since I played a molten strike build but I thought you used GMP for that, has that changed?

You use a wildfire jewel that adds projectiles, and to make molten strike valuable you get +2 projectiles enchant for ms

don't need GMP anymore

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires