[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Just wanted to say thanks for the build! Running it as a league starter and it's great so far :D Respecced from Sunder around 71. This is my first ES char so took a little of trial and error as it was a bit rough at the start figuring out which nodes to drop to get enough regen/tankiness.

Breezing through mid maps right now. Only moderately expensive items I have are HoWA, 5L Incandescent Heart, and Astramentis but they were all 30-55c, and Astramentis is a new upgrade. Other uniques like Brute Force Solution, Atziri's Promise, Cyclopean Coil, rare equips with 150-200 ES + res per slot are all less than 5c! Currently sitting on ~150c so hope to upgrade the rest of my flasks and equips soon.

"
arandombiitch a écrit :
Hi, thank you for the really interesting guide, I see in your leveling section that you go Sunderboi with 1H sword, what weapon do you use for your leveling plz? Unique sword? a shield? DW?

Thank you it's the first time I level a sunderboi ^^

V

Just a high pdps weapon, doesn't really matter ;>

"
where does the freeze immunity come from?
dont see it

Unstoppable ascendancy node

"
Just wanted to say thanks for the build! Running it as a league starter and it's great so far :D Respecced from Sunder around 71. This is my first ES char so took a little of trial and error as it was a bit rough at the start figuring out which nodes to drop to get enough regen/tankiness.

Breezing through mid maps right now. Only moderately expensive items I have are HoWA, 5L Incandescent Heart, and Astramentis but they were all 30-55c, and Astramentis is a new upgrade. Other uniques like Brute Force Solution, Atziri's Promise, Cyclopean Coil, rare equips with 150-200 ES + res per slot are all less than 5c! Currently sitting on ~150c so hope to upgrade the rest of my flasks and equips soon.

Thanks man, best of luck!
Question is, where to get like 40+ regrets for respec from sunder lvling build :))
You get 20 regret points while completing quest line. Other 20 can easily be accamulated meanwhile. And if you couldn't get 40+ while completing acts, you can buy some. As it's been sayed before, this build is not budget friendly at all.
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 5 sept. 2018 04:18:14
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
You get 20 regret points while completing quest line. Other 20 can easily be accamulated meanwhile. And if you couldn't get 40+ while completing acts, you can buy some. As it's been sayed before, this build is not budget friendly at all.

I know. I was kidding :) btw got only 2 regrets drop during whole campaign (wish it was really 20 :), and few other orbs but far from enoug for full respec shortly after A10.

But at least chest and belt are already not that expensive.
Almost level 70. Did spent only bare minimum poins off the main tree (so i dont need to waste chaos on respec) took me two evenings after work. My death cout record so far)))) entire wraeclast is covered with my bodies, more than 120 deaths, getting level 67-70 is hard due to 10-15 resistances))) But almost there, have all uniques ib my stash waitng. Have only 2.5 exa on rares, any suggestions? Thanks.
I'm trying out the build as well as a league starter. I leveled up using minions, and the new minion damage wheels, which are handily on the same path as the build's tree. so minimum respect required. Used Consecrated path for doing main damage with the minions as backup. worked a treat. Leveled up as Hybrid Life/ES. and changed to CI once i got to maps with 3K ES.

Although Act10 Kitava was rough though, as both Minions and consecrated path not so good on kitava. so it was a little zergy. it's possible i think to get over leveled as a minion build and it wouldn't be too bad, But i'm playing softcore so just pushed through.

Consecrated path skill is so nice to use, with it's built in teleport, that's very intuitive in it's function. it was mentally hard to swap to blade flurry due to Howa Claw.

I recommend using hyaon's fury until you can save up for Howa, it's mostly the same damage type so the skill tree still works.
Wake of destruction is a nice pair of boots for early on if you need the damage boost. both are super cheap.

Now i got many of the builds main items. cost me about 200c'ish to get these. just farmed low level delves for fossils and sold those to fund the build + some nice drops from maps.

build is now working great. now at level 85. 6K ES, 130K Blade flurry damage. now just on the road for the incremental, but noticeable improvements to come.

Thanks for the build guide.

Dernière édition par 24cheeses, le 6 sept. 2018 10:58:15
Damn enlightens are freaking expensive atm. Payed 100c for my level 3 and had to take two aura nods near zealot's oath.
Taking the Witch Energy Shield start connecting node + pure talent jewel( 0.5% mana regen) completely fixes the mana costs of the build once you get enough intelligence. I'm at 1k Int, and 5 Link Blade flurry can't move the mana down the globe, it starts to be enough around 800int. i imagine once you get to 1.3K int you'll have enough mana regen for the 6link cost.

I'd say it's worth the point, even in complete end game build as you can ignore mana leach on watchers eye or boot enchants and get some other better stats. It's not otherwise unhelpful node as the +14 energy shield is something i guess.
Dernière édition par 24cheeses, le 6 sept. 2018 10:54:44

Got a very decent amulet, if anyone's interested in buying. %es can be crafted + open suffix

Also, thanks for your comments guys, glad you like the build. Soon i'll be making my jugg and pushing the delve ladder ;>
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 6 sept. 2018 17:56:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires