[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Any thoughts on impresence and 100% reduced conductivity reservation?

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Impresence
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
+16 to all Attributes
--------
Adds 12 to 45 Lightning Damage
+67 to maximum Life
+23% to Lightning Resistance
1% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second
100% reduced Conductivity Mana Reservation
Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
--------
Though its body was locked in stone,
its essence wandered the infinite,
learning, and preparing.
--------
Elder Item

Elder Item

Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 25 août 2018 05:14:08
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Any thoughts on impresence and 100% reduced conductivity reservation?

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Impresence
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
+16 to all Attributes
--------
Adds 12 to 45 Lightning Damage
+67 to maximum Life
+23% to Lightning Resistance
1% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second
100% reduced Conductivity Mana Reservation
Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy
--------
Though its body was locked in stone,
its essence wandered the infinite,
learning, and preparing.
--------
Elder Item

Elder Item

Useless compared to good rare or even astramentis
Hey man, great build. I'm having some trouble with damage though (my damage is hot garbage honestly)

Not sure where I could make the most impact. Like, my rings are pretty much the bulk of my resistances. My amulet could be much better but I've been looking and haven't been very lucky so far.

I undressed my witch when I came back to the game, haven't been playing long though (a week or so). My helmet and shield are placeholders. Not sure how big of an impact those are on the build.

Usually I'll activate Wrath and Discipline, and summon a Lightning Golem, for prep.

My jewels I guess could make an impact, not sure. But I'm thinking I made some mistake I'm not seeing. Could you take a look?

I'm not really sure why I'm sucking so much a this build though, it seems foolproof!

The character is Mormoran, not sure how to link it directly here
"
Mormoran a écrit :
Hey man, great build. I'm having some trouble with damage though (my damage is hot garbage honestly)

Not sure where I could make the most impact. Like, my rings are pretty much the bulk of my resistances. My amulet could be much better but I've been looking and haven't been very lucky so far.

I undressed my witch when I came back to the game, haven't been playing long though (a week or so). My helmet and shield are placeholders. Not sure how big of an impact those are on the build.

Usually I'll activate Wrath and Discipline, and summon a Lightning Golem, for prep.

My jewels I guess could make an impact, not sure. But I'm thinking I made some mistake I'm not seeing. Could you take a look?

I'm not really sure why I'm sucking so much a this build though, it seems foolproof!

The character is Mormoran, not sure how to link it directly here

Your eq and jewels are very very bad. You need to stack intelligence to gain both damage and tankiness. You have literally 0 int on your rare items and jewels, so you need to change that. Also try to get at least 300 es shield, 200 es helmet and 150 es boots.
Good luck
Looks like we are gtg for delve. Am I correct? Is it a horrible ide to use as starter build? Can it run uber labs as a leveling flurry brute? ty.
"
Looks like we are gtg for delve. Am I correct? Is it a horrible ide to use as starter build? Can it run uber labs as a leveling flurry brute? ty.

Yeah we received no nerfs at all. I REALLY don't recommend going for this build as a starter, it will be just one huge pain
Why not use Light pen instead of ele focus on Molten strike for shock?
also, do u recommend going life then switch?
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"

Yeah we received no nerfs at all. I REALLY don't recommend going for this build as a starter, it will be just one huge pain

How would you recommend starting then? Taking your leveling Sunder guide until we can afford the key items?
"
Raddir a écrit :
Why not use Light pen instead of ele focus on Molten strike for shock?

Molten strike isn't a good ability for high shock values, it's not worth it.

"
also, do u recommend going life then switch?

"
How would you recommend starting then? Taking your leveling Sunder guide until we can afford the key items?

Yes, but as i mentioned before, starting with this build won't be as effective as with any other good league starter. You can do it though, keep in mind that you will need at least 3-4 ex before you can switch
Thank u for your reply,
that build is so expensive and hard to get but i think overall very well done,
gl in delve!
Dernière édition par Raddir, le 30 août 2018 09:40:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires