[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hi bro!
Can i ask one thing, what am i do wrong? i got only 7200 ES now, it seems too low. Ya, i havent Watcher's Eye, but i rlly dont think what this jewel will up me from 7200 to 13000))
"
moshesh1995 a écrit :
Hi bro!
Can i ask one thing, what am i do wrong? i got only 7200 ES now, it seems too low. Ya, i havent Watcher's Eye, but i rlly dont think what this jewel will up me from 7200 to 13000))

You don't have jewels, every good jewel will increase your es by 400-500. Your eq is not very good yet as well
Which of these affixes on amulet is better if I can only afford one of them, "1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" or "12% increased Attributes".

What are the pros and cons of the two skills being introduced here, Molten Strike and Blade Flurry.

Thanks for your advice.
Dernière édition par Alfred2000, le 6 sept. 2018 19:49:30
"
Alfred2000 a écrit :
Which of these affixes on amulet is better if I can only afford one of them, "1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" or "12% increased Attributes".

What are the pros and cons of the two skills being introduced here, Molten Strike and Blade Flurry.

Thanks for your advice.

Both are important, %dmg per int will give you shitload of damage, % attributes will give you a lot of damage and tankiness. They are both super strong

Molten strike is the best attack skill in the game against bosses. Blade flurry is worse against bosses, but clears maps better. Both skills are very good overall (if not the best)
If I choose to use Molten Strike, do I then choose add Fire Damage stuff instead of add Lightning Damage stuff (eg jewels)? Or I can take either of them?

Also, why do I need to drop Pure Talent if I pick Molten Strkie?
Dernière édition par Alfred2000, le 6 sept. 2018 23:35:21
"
Alfred2000 a écrit :
If I choose to use Molten Strike, do I then choose add Fire Damage stuff instead of add Lightning Damage stuff (eg jewels)? Or I can take either of them?

You still go for lightning damage only, ms is a fire based skill, but we get massive lightning damage via Howa, so we barely use physical/fire

"
Also, why do I need to drop Pure Talent if I pick Molten Strkie?

Because pure talent would give us 15% increased aoe and we would have to put 2 points in passive tree to get it. It's worth it with skills that benefit from increased aoe (as 15% is a lot + you can +25 all attributes), otherwise it's not
Any one have MS video? ty.
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 7 sept. 2018 05:26:33
thank you for the guide. great build and super tanky

Dernière édition par rolfcopter, le 7 sept. 2018 10:02:56
Thanks for this, easily the most tanky character I've played. Have had a blast snoring through lab for easy currency this league, scraping together the gear.

I love tanky characters and so far even my old +15k ES pre-nerf VP characters and my max block armor/evasion 1h+shield gladiator felt a little frail compared to this Jugg. The interaction between immortal call and the soul of arakaali is really something.

Gotta try some other attack later though since I've had my share of playing blade flurry in the past, although just getting to play a melee ES character like this again is refreshing after the gutting of the VP/GR/CI trinity.
How is Blade Flurry version comparared to Molten Strike (with proper enchants ofc) in terms of DPS? Molten Strike enchant is pretty unavaiable now, that's why I ask ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires