[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

My ES is low and dps as well, is this bc i lack levels?

What should I be looking for to upgrade atm?

really enjoying the build tho, but just dont feel so powerful. Tanky yes :)
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Got a very decent amulet, if anyone's interested in buying. %es can be crafted + open suffix

Also, thanks for your comments guys, glad you like the build. Soon i'll be making my jugg and pushing the delve ladder ;>

This have this for sale? Please PM me here if you do. I'd love to buy it
Sorry guys the amulet was sold 2 days ago;p I'll update if ill have anything new
-//-
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 8 sept. 2018 07:53:32
6K Es vs Ultimate Hydra map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EJ1pU2dBM
Can anyone check my PoB and see where I go from here? I'm having a blast with the build but I dunno how the guide dps is so high. I feel like I've run out of 'big' dps upgrades.

https://pastebin.com/Pgbr3tCZ
Dernière édition par Ghenghis_Dong, le 8 sept. 2018 16:57:26
Edit: everything sold
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 10 sept. 2018 06:35:59
Hi, I love the build!

A few questions though:

- you mention a regalia with %int and high ES beats incandesceant heart.
In terms of DPS it's pretty similar, but how do you replace the life leech then ?

- what about the mod "ES gained on hit while affected by discipline", is it valuable, or really you already gain ES fast enough ? (I'm asking for the molten strike version)

- With the reliquaries, there are quite a few eyes of the greatwolf with 30% increased attributes, how good is that ?

Thanks for sharing the build !
"
you mention a regalia with %int and high ES beats incandesceant heart.
In terms of DPS it's pretty similar, but how do you replace the life leech then ?

I honestly think that close to mirror worthy regalia's will beat incandescent heart, but if you have something like that, you can use new fossils to craft jewels with leech

"
what about the mod "ES gained on hit while affected by discipline", is it valuable, or really you already gain ES fast enough ? (I'm asking for the molten strike version)

Decent, but ES recovery is much stronger (es regen is comparable). Remember that we don't use multistrike

"
With the reliquaries, there are quite a few eyes of the greatwolf with 30% increased attributes, how good is that ?

It's also very strong and can be used

Glad you like the build !

Also loving the build. I was ballsy and went with it as a league starter since I'm not a new player. Was slow going because I never really played an ES character before nor have I had to switch over a build, so this was a new experience. This is by far the tankiest build I've personally played. I am still working toward upgrades but have some decent gear so far.

My question is can the three auras actually be run with an enlighten level 3? If not I'll just have to save up for that level 4 but damn is it expensive.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires