[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

I wonder if any1 tried to use lightning strike for map clears with this and if the new skill gem smite would work aswell ?:P
Its a lightning focused so I suppose it should and lightning strike would give much faster map clear I guess? The downside would be swaping gems for bosses but that takes 2sec
Dernière édition par mlonek, le 30 août 2018 17:52:31
"
mlonek a écrit :
I wonder if any1 tried to use lightning strike for map clears with this and if the new skill gem smite would work aswell ?:P
Its a lightning focused so I suppose it should and lightning strike would give much faster map clear I guess? The downside would be swaping gems for bosses but that takes 2sec

to use smite in this build you need a sceptre with good rols to look like howa dps
"
mlonek a écrit :

On page 13 theres a POB for the Lightning Strike version :)
I'm thinking the revamped Static Strike could also be very nice, but I won't try to PoB it as I won't play this char at the start of the league.
Hey just wanted to give a little update on my journey with this build.
Farmed Uberlab with Sunder until i got the Key Uniques and about 100 Regret (lol)

Now I switched to this build with Lightning Strike and some rly shitty 1-20c rares.

It feels very awesome already I basically never die. Dmg is already rly good.

Awesome build, thank you :)
"
imperiialm a écrit :
Hey just wanted to give a little update on my journey with this build.
Farmed Uberlab with Sunder until i got the Key Uniques and about 100 Regret (lol)

Now I switched to this build with Lightning Strike and some rly shitty 1-20c rares.

It feels very awesome already I basically never die. Dmg is already rly good.

Awesome build, thank you :)

Thanks and best of luck :>
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Hey, I am thinking of starting this build but how does it compare vs Occultist (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2169589)?

Note that I would be playing the MS version, not BF.
Dernière édition par foojin, le 3 sept. 2018 08:15:46
"
foojin a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Hey, I am thinking of starting this build but how does it compare vs Occultist (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2169589)?

Note that I would be playing the MS version, not BF.

Not sure what to say, she went for point blank and dual wield so she has 30-40% more damage, but my build is on absolute top in terms of tankiness and immunities
Dernière édition par grizzly40, le 3 sept. 2018 21:45:21
Hi, thank you for the really interesting guide, I see in your leveling section that you go Sunderboi with 1H sword, what weapon do you use for your leveling plz? Unique sword? a shield? DW?

Thank you it's the first time I level a sunderboi ^^

V
where does the freeze immunity come from?
dont see it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires